Monster Hunter
30 posts

Re: What did you guys think of the ending? *SPOILER ALERT*

Mar 26, 2012

Considering it's freaking Batman, I wouldn't be surprised if Rocksteady worked on another game for him but who knows. Just because Joker is "dead" doesn't mean there can't be another Batman game. I mean jeez look at all the villians you can still work with, there's plenty of possibilities. Not every Batman related thing has to have Joker in it just because he's the most popular villian. I know they can do this because look at how awesome they made Hugo Strange....a villian that's barely been given any attention in the past.

Message 21 of 27 (777 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
163 posts

Mar 27, 2012

You do make a good point Batman's rogue gallery is huge, they could go in a number of directions, they could go with like black mask or the red hood. Actually with the right writing they could make a great game about a little known villain. Like you said with what they did with Hugo Strange. Especially since these games are geared toward true batman fans anyway.

Message 22 of 27 (777 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
25930 posts

Apr 9, 2012

They've already hinted at what the sequel might entail with the completion of the Azrael file.

Message 23 of 27 (777 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
361 posts

Jun 13, 2012

The plot twists near the end of the game weren't executed properly. I was suspicious of an impostor Joker since Batman was gassed early in the story. I mean, didn't you see that Joker looked healthy then? What was with all this blatant hinting? I'm not oblivious so I couldn't really enjoy Arkham City fully. I seen Clayface Joker coming from a mile away.

It's your friendly neighborhood maniac: ZANIACK
Message 24 of 27 (777 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
228 posts

Oct 23, 2012
Talia dies... sorry Damian.
Message 25 of 27 (713 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
711 posts

Nov 30, 2012
it made for an interesting twist with the pregnancy twist easter eggs that with the HQR dlc proved false. Mark Hamil no longer voicing Joker is unfortunate but I wish nothing but the best for him. As for the ending being obvious, it was but I still enjoyed seeing it happen (twice). I like all of the incorporation of villians into the story. It will be interesting to see how they follow this without a Joker to be the main villain.
Money will buy you a fine dog, but only kindness will make him wag his tail.
If you don't have a sense of humor, you probably don't have any sense at all.
Message 26 of 27 (602 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
148 posts

May 29, 2013

Play HARLEY's REVENGE. At the beginning, listen to the radio. When it comes time to play as BATMAN, talk to JIM GORDON. Surprised no one else recommended this...

Message 27 of 27 (207 Views)
0 Likes