Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Nov 21 2011
By: Jimmypat12 First Son 4 posts
Accepted Solution

Re: Catwoman activation

5 replies 255 views Edited Nov 21, 2011

I've completed the Arkham City main story (normal level) and have the code to activate Catwoman. Do I need internet to do this?

Message 2 of 6 (255 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4029 posts

Nov 21, 2011

Jimmypat12 wrote:

I've completed the main story (normal level) and have the code to activate Catwoman. Do I need internet to do this?

Hi Jimmy, and welcome to the forums. 

Yep, you'll need to be logged in to PSN, and then to go to the PSN store.  Up at the top right is an option to enter in a voucher code, select this, and enter in the numbers on your voucher.  This should lead you to the screen to download the Catwoman content.

-SP

Message 1 of 6 (255 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Nov 21, 2011

Thanks for your reply. I'm online at work, logged into PS store, can't find the area for voucher #'s. Does this process have to be done directly on the PS system? I don't have the net at home yet, was hoping the use a flash drive to transfer the download. If need be, I suppose I could bring the system to work and hook it up...if I have too..?

Message 3 of 6 (255 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
11236 posts

Nov 21, 2011

To activate the Catwoman code, you'll need to be signed in. When that's done scroll up a couple of pegs where your account settings await. Click on there and then select the option to redeem a code. This will let you input the code into the entry window that comes up.

Using a USB drive to access the redemption function is not something I've ever heard of being done. Most likely, you'll have to bring your PlayStation 3 to work with you if you're without Internet at home.

Message 4 of 6 (255 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
25451 posts

Nov 21, 2011

Jimmypat12 wrote:

Thanks for your reply. I'm online at work, logged into PS store, can't find the area for voucher #'s. Does this process have to be done directly on the PS system? I don't have the net at home yet, was hoping the use a flash drive to transfer the download. If need be, I suppose I could bring the system to work and hook it up...if I have too..?

You can't use a flash drive to store the download. You have to be signed on to the Playstation Network to download it directly to your PS3. It's roughly a 220mb download. Even if you redeem the code, if you can't download it just yet the information will be stored on your Account Information tab on the XMB. Then you go to Download List, and it will be there.

Message 5 of 6 (255 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Nov 22, 2011

I'll bring the unit into work & mess around with it here..Eventually I'll get "outa the cave" & get the net at home! Thanks to all for your help....JP

Message 6 of 6 (255 Views)
0 Likes