Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Mar 10 2013
By: bowhunter4L Lombax Warrior 181 posts

OMG

6 replies 356 views Edited Mar 10, 2013
Just finished this game and all I can say is that it shivers up my spine as the credits were rolling and the voicemail came through. No wonder this was the GOTY. Now I'm gonna back and do the side missions.
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 7 (356 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
4403 posts

Re: OMG

Mar 10, 2013

bowhunter4L wrote:
Just finished this game and all I can say is that it shivers up my spine as the credits were rolling and the voicemail came through. No wonder this was the GOTY. Now I'm gonna back and do the side missions.

Which game? Asylum or City?

I have only played Asylum to date, but that was certainly awesome.

Moble

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 7 (354 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
181 posts

Mar 10, 2013
Arkham city
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 7 (351 Views)
PlayStation MVP
18646 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 14, 2013

moblesuit75 wrote:

bowhunter4L wrote:

Moble

You MUST play Arkham City. For a better experience, before you start playing, download and install the Catwoman add-on that comes with the game.

7FXb|Thunderstorm Summer[Twitter] @SevenFactors Welcoming Committee 2.0 MVP
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 7 (325 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
4403 posts

Mar 14, 2013

Xuchilbara wrote:

moblesuit75 wrote:

bowhunter4L wrote:

Moble

You MUST play Arkham City. For a better experience, before you start playing, download and install the Catwoman add-on that comes with the game.

I'll do that Xu, thanks for the tip!:smileyhappy:

Moble

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 7 (322 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
7464 posts

Mar 18, 2013

Arkham city was amazing!  Great game, decent dlc. All around amazing experience.  And yeah that catwoman dlc although not necessary does add to the story a touch.

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 7 (303 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
4104 posts

Mar 19, 2013

bowhunter4L wrote:

Yeah, it is a great game. Though, it was not the overall "Game of the Year" winner. It won the GOTY award in a few magazines/papers, but lost to "Skyrim" at the VGA's. 2011 was an odd year. There wasn't really a clear cut winner, IMO like "Uncharted 2" (2009 GOTY) and "Red Dead Redemption" (2010 GOTY).

"You must make a friend of horror. Horror and moral terror are your friends. If they are not then they are enemies to be feared."

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 7 (298 Views)
0 Likes