Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Sep 05 2009
By: SweetExorcist Treasure Hunter 4974 posts

Lost in this stupid library, Help

7 replies 4 views Edited Sep 5, 2009
So I just saved those 2 guys that Joker said he was going to blow up. That big ass light fell through the floor. What am I supposed to do now? I've been running around this damn library since yesterday. What the hell?
Be peaceful, be courteous, obey the law, respect everyone; but if someone puts his hand on you, send him to the cemetery.
Message 1 of 8 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
552 posts

Re: Lost in this stupid library, Help

Sep 5, 2009
you are supposed to go to the warden's office. Head back to the main hall and right next to where Cash and other guards are go through the right door.
Message 2 of 8 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
81 posts

Sep 5, 2009
If you havn't found the book it is in one of the bookshelves near the gaurds just walk by each bookcase in dective mode and it will tell you when you go over it. 
Uncharted 2 Stats Card by JAKPRO.net - Storage-Q
Message 3 of 8 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4974 posts

Sep 5, 2009

Scar45 wrote:
you are supposed to go to the warden's office. Head back to the main hall and right next to where Cash and other guards are go through the right door.

What? The Main Hall is that room where there were 10 goons rumaging through those pages, right. There is no one in there and there is only 1 door which is blocked off by desks and garbage. Where is the Wardon's office on the map?
Be peaceful, be courteous, obey the law, respect everyone; but if someone puts his hand on you, send him to the cemetery.
Message 4 of 8 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
132 posts

Sep 5, 2009
if you have not found Dr. Youngs notes yet you cant get into the wardens office yet, got to the end of the main hall right behind the large statue, there are two doors there, the wardens office on the right which is blocked off by the electric wall and another right across from it, and another on the left, go through the one on the left
Photobucket
Message 5 of 8 (4 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4974 posts

Sep 5, 2009

vampheart wrote:
if you have not found Dr. Youngs notes yet you cant get into the wardens office yet, got to the end of the main hall right behind the large statue, there are two doors there, the wardens office on the right which is blocked off by the electric wall and another right across from it, and another on the left, go through the one on the left

OH MY GOD. Thank you. Geez. You almost can't see that damn door. I am now pissed that I wasted so much time on this bs. Its thee first place I went as soon as I got to this level but only saw the grates that you pull off.
Message 6 of 8 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
132 posts

Sep 5, 2009

SweetExorcist wrote:

vampheart wrote:

OH MY GOD. Thank you. Geez. You almost can't see that damn door. I am now pissed that I wasted so much time on this bs. Its thee first place I went as soon as I got to this level but only saw the grates that you pull off.

your welcome, i had the same problem. took me 45 mins. to find that freakin' door. when i found it i felt like such a moron. im glad to see im not the only one who didnt see it.
Photobucket
Message 7 of 8 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
293 posts

Sep 6, 2009

vampheart wrote:

SweetExorcist wrote:

vampheart wrote:

your welcome, i had the same problem. took me 45 mins. to find that freakin' door. when i found it i felt like such a moron. im glad to see im not the only one who didnt see it.

Lmao,I had the same problem,too..

Message 8 of 8 (4 Views)
0 Likes