Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
May 11 2010
By: Ph0en1xSOul Lombax Warrior 166 posts

Help on Freeflow Perfection .

10 replies 46 views Edited May 11, 2010

It says to use all of Bats moves and I try this but failed . Which move should I do first ? FYI got all upgrades on normal but thinking would doing this on hard help with all upgrades ?

Message 1 of 11 (46 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1801 posts

Re: Help on Freeflow Perfection .

May 11, 2010

This helped me immensely:

You can get this trophy anywhere in the game but I recommend getting this in the combo challenges area. The best one I found to get this one was Rumble in the Jungle in round 1. You will need to incorporate every single one of Batman's moves into a single combo.

Moves:

1. Strike:
2. Counter:
3. Stun:
4. Batarang:
5. Claw Shot: Double Tap
6. Take Down: +
7. Ground Take Down +
8. Throw: +
9. Jump Dodge:

I recommend starting this one out with a couple of strikes and get the first counter in that you can. Wait until you get enough hits to do a special takedown and the first one you are going to want to do is the takedown. Takedown any of the guys and right after make sure you are pointing towards anyone and throw a batarang. Do a few more strikes and throw in a stun and a jump dodge. Once you have enough to do another special takedown do your throw and make sure to throw throw the goon away from everyone else and keep looking in his direction and do a ground takedown instantly. Once you stand up make sure you are looking towards more people and do your claw shot. After you do this in one combo you will get the trophy.
It's from the PS3Trophies.com trophy guide:
Message 2 of 11 (46 Views)
Lombax Warrior
166 posts

May 11, 2010

Thank you I'll try this out . The ones that get me is batarang ,batclaw,and the dodge .

Message 3 of 11 (46 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
360 posts

May 12, 2010

onuosfan wrote:

This helped me immensely:

You can get this trophy anywhere in the game but I recommend getting this in the combo challenges area. The best one I found to get this one was Rumble in the Jungle in round 1. You will need to incorporate every single one of Batman's moves into a single combo.

Moves:

1. Strike:
2. Counter:
3. Stun:
4. Batarang:
5. Claw Shot: Double Tap
6. Take Down: +
7. Ground Take Down +
8. Throw: +
9. Jump Dodge:

I recommend starting this one out with a couple of strikes and get the first counter in that you can. Wait until you get enough hits to do a special takedown and the first one you are going to want to do is the takedown. Takedown any of the guys and right after make sure you are pointing towards anyone and throw a batarang. Do a few more strikes and throw in a stun and a jump dodge. Once you have enough to do another special takedown do your throw and make sure to throw throw the goon away from everyone else and keep looking in his direction and do a ground takedown instantly. Once you stand up make sure you are looking towards more people and do your claw shot. After you do this in one combo you will get the trophy.
It's from the PS3Trophies.com trophy guide:

Damnit, I tried this a few times but completely forgot about the claw shot! Time to load up Batman and give it another shot.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Looking forwards to a PS3 price cut...what makes you think anyone who owns a PS3 really cares? If the price of the PS3 really bothered those of us who own a PS3, then we would have an XBOX.
Message 4 of 11 (46 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1801 posts

May 12, 2010

Ph0en1xSOul wrote:

Thank you I'll try this out . The ones that get me is batarang ,batclaw,and the dodge .

Not sure why you would have a problem with dodge, as you should be using that all the time anyway. The other two can be tricky - just remember to only tap the buttons quickly once and then go right into another move. If you hold the button down or hit it more than once the combo goes away. Following the batarang with a ground pound on the guys you just knocked down works really well as long as there aren't a bunch of other guys around, and I usually try to leave the claw for last, because it's the hardest to do right. Make sure your camera is pointing up (not at the floor) and toward the guys you're trying to hit with it (this goes for the batarang too).

Message 5 of 11 (46 Views)
Lombax Warrior
166 posts

May 12, 2010

The dodge coz it goes away fromt he inmate rather than doing that flip . Also does this happen to you after knocking a inmate down and move to the direction of the next with a punch but it doesn't and keeps going rather than going to the next inmate for the hit . Ahh prolly that's why i mess up with the claw and batarang coz i don't tap it once I hold it down sometimes .

Message 6 of 11 (46 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1801 posts

May 12, 2010

Ph0en1xSOul wrote:

The dodge coz it goes away fromt he inmate rather than doing that flip . Also does this happen to you after knocking a inmate down and move to the direction of the next with a punch but it doesn't and keeps going rather than going to the next inmate for the hit . Ahh prolly that's why i mess up with the claw and batarang coz i don't tap it once I hold it down sometimes .

Going away from the inmate still counts - any kind of dodging motion prompted by the X button will do the trick. Even if you move away, it's not that big of a deal as long as it's during the combo, because you can just push the analog stick back toward the guy and push the strike button again, and you'll jump right back over to him.

Message 7 of 11 (46 Views)
Lombax Warrior
166 posts

May 13, 2010

Thank you for the tips . I finally got it on Rumble in the Jungle . Now the hardest one to get is 40 combos w/o getting hit oh boy .

Message 8 of 11 (46 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1801 posts

May 14, 2010

Ph0en1xSOul wrote:

Thank you for the tips . I finally got it on Rumble in the Jungle . Now the hardest one to get is 40 combos w/o getting hit oh boy .

Rumble in the Jungle, round 2. Just focus on strike and counter, don't worry about "special" moves, jump if necessary, but only once at a time or it will break your combo. You'll find it's easier than you thought. I ended up just hitting strike over and over again with the occasional counter thrown in when I had to use it, and I had it like on my second try.

EDIT: Sorry, I realized last night that I misspoke when I said to do this on the extreme version. You want round 2 of Rumble in the Jungle normal, not extreme.

Message 9 of 11 (46 Views)
Lombax Warrior
166 posts

May 14, 2010

Ahh ok coz the extreme one would be a bit difficult to do .

Message 10 of 11 (46 Views)
0 Likes