Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Dec 19 2012
By: WalterDWormack Lombax Warrior 147 posts

Bought B: AC - GOTY. How, and WHEN can I access the EXTRAS???

5 replies 500 views Edited Dec 19, 2012

As stated.  I purchased Arkham City GOTY from amazon.com.  I've read the 'brochure' that 'passes for a manual', that was in the case.  But I didn't find anything that tells me how to access all of this 'extra' content that's supposed to be included in the program.  So just **bleep** am I supposed to do to acquire it NOW?

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 6 (500 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
990 posts

Re: Bought B: AC - GOTY. How, and WHEN can I access the EXTRAS???

Dec 28, 2012

Its on the disc, tsk tsk

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 6 (470 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
24089 posts

Dec 29, 2012

WalterDWormack wrote:

As stated.  I purchased Arkham City GOTY from amazon.com.  I've read the 'brochure' that 'passes for a manual', that was in the case.  But I didn't find anything that tells me how to access all of this 'extra' content that's supposed to be included in the program.  So just **bleep** am I supposed to do to acquire it NOW?

Try installing the game and finding out. Are problem solving skills really non-existant in today's society?

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 6 (466 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4457 posts

Jan 3, 2013

d_razaq wrote:

Its on the disc, tsk tsk

The Catwoman, Harley Quinn's Revenge, Nightwing, and Robin dlcs are all on the disc? I've been hearing that they're on the disc, and then I've been hearing that they are codes. Been feeling unsure about buying the Game Of The Year edition because of two different things I've been hearing about the dlcs.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 6 (418 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
990 posts

Jan 5, 2013

Yes, i bought the GOTY for $20 during boxing day (in Canada) & all the dlcs are on the disc. So far ive played as Robin & Catwoman & i think i've seen challenge rooms as Nightwing. So yes its all on the disc. 

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 6 (411 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4457 posts

Jan 5, 2013

d_razaq wrote:

Yes, i bought the GOTY for $20 during boxing day (in Canada) & all the dlcs are on the disc. So far ive played as Robin & Catwoman & i think i've seen challenge rooms as Nightwing. So yes its all on the disc. 

Thanks, D. Now that I know the dlc are on the disc, I'm going to be picking up the Game Of The Year edition when I can. I rather have the dlcs on a disc than a physical copy.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 6 (408 Views)
0 Likes