Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Nov 06 2009
By: Synyster88 Lombax Warrior 105 posts

Batman AA Platinum trophy difficulty

35 replies 811 views Edited Nov 6, 2009
I just got the game a couple days ago and I was wondering if I should try to for platinum or just fly through the story. Don't get me wrong I like the game but the day after I got Batman AA I ended up getting Uncharted 2, while I never get two back to back games like this I couldn't pass on the deal so I bought it. Also I have Modern Warfare 2 coming up. So my question is, how difficult is getting platinum on Batman AA? I have platinums on Uncharted, COD WAW, Resident Evil 5, Resistance 2, Fallout 3 and Infamous, how hard is it compared to those games? 
synyster88
Message 1 of 36 (811 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
11 posts

Re: Batman AA Platinum trophy difficulty

Nov 6, 2009
 World at War and Resistance 2 are some impressive plats man.

Arkham won't be overly difficult compared to those, though the combat challenges might take some time.
Message 2 of 36 (811 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
227 posts

Nov 6, 2009
Story modes are pretty easy but the combat challenges will take some time, atleast for me that was the case.  Had to practice freeflow awhile
Message Edited by allen3388 on 11-06-2009 03:26 PM
Message 3 of 36 (811 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
980 posts

Nov 7, 2009
The combat challenges will be the one's to watch out for some are pretty hard but not as hard as the 10,000 kills on Resistance 2 trophy that was the only trophy I needed but I just could'nt do it it took up too much of my time not worth it I'm not that addicted to trophies.

Mugen_by_joeadonis.jpg

Now Playing: Mass Effect 3 | Ni No Kuni | Hotline Miami 。◕‿ ◕。)
Message 4 of 36 (811 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
105 posts

Nov 10, 2009

Yea Resistance 2 wasn't hard but it took forever. Although I did end up getting really good with the carbine which helped a lot. As for WAW, it's got to be one of the most frustrating so far. It's ridiculous how many nades land by you when you don't even know where the enemy throwing them are, and don't even get me started on the second to last mission man, I almost threw my ds3 at my tv a couple times. Idk I think I might pass on this trophy, maybe come back to it later, just seems time consuming and I have Uncharted 2 and I'm about to go get Modern Warfare 2. I finally tried the challenges today and I can already tell it's gonna take a while. Good thing is I'm not bored of the game so I do see myself coming back to it eventually.

synyster88
Message 5 of 36 (811 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Nov 21, 2009
I managed to get the trophy. It's reasonably easy if you use the internet on the Riddler Challenges. Although the Combat Challenges are tough, I found that the Riddler trophies took me longer.
flying-voodoo
Message 6 of 36 (811 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Nov 23, 2009
batman AA was my first platinum trophy and I thought it was pretty easy
Message 7 of 36 (811 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
102 posts

Dec 1, 2009
The main campaign isn't super hard, but the challenges can slow you down. I love this game so, so, so much. Haha

Message 8 of 36 (811 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
172 posts

Apr 2, 2010

Synyster88 wrote:
I just got the game a couple days ago and I was wondering if I should try to for platinum or just fly through the story. Don't get me wrong I like the game but the day after I got Batman AA I ended up getting Uncharted 2, while I never get two back to back games like this I couldn't pass on the deal so I bought it. Also I have Modern Warfare 2 coming up. So my question is, how difficult is getting platinum on Batman AA? I have platinums on Uncharted, COD WAW, Resident Evil 5, Resistance 2, Fallout 3 and Infamous, how hard is it compared to those games? 

You won't collect the program's platinum trophy until you complete the ENTIRE program.  That includes theprogram's  various challenge modes. 

Message 9 of 36 (811 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
883 posts

Apr 2, 2010

It's easy. I got the plat the same week I got the game.

"Now you'll see what will be blinded eyes to see."

Get your Portable ID!

"Now you'll see what will be, blinded eyes to see."
Message 10 of 36 (811 Views)
0 Likes