Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Jan 01 2012
By: blackpenguin61 First Son 9 posts

Arkham Trilogy

8 replies 576 views Edited Jan 1, 2012

Any ideas for next installment in Arkham series?

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 9 (576 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
24688 posts

Re: Arkham Trilogy

Jan 3, 2012

Well so far RockSteady has delivered two stellar games, the only "idea" I have is to let them make the game, free from any external interference.

They've already proven that they know what they're doing. I say let them do it.

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 9 (576 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
14 posts

Mar 13, 2012

The future with Batman Beyond and Joker's kid.

92% of teens have switched to Rap music, if you are part of the 8% that still rock out everyday, put this in your signature. Long live: Led Zeppelin, AC/DC, Iron Maiden, Metallica, Jimi Hendrix, The Who, Rolling Stones, Rush, Van Halen, Soundgarden, Iron Maiden, Tom Petty, Slipknot, Rage Against the Machine, and Aerosmith.

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 9 (576 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2109 posts

Mar 14, 2012

This is risky, but they could go for a Batman Beyond game. I think it'd be awesome if they did it properly, and I haven't been disappointed so far.

2,000th post!

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 9 (576 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
163 posts

Apr 8, 2012

Batman Beyond would totally be awesome, but i think they should do one more as regular Batman in Gotham so they can get that world down before trying Neo-Gotham

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 9 (576 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2109 posts

Apr 9, 2012

They could do another one in Gotham, but I think instead they should focus on making a truly epic Batman Beyond game. And of course, they should include Kevin Conroy as old Bruce Wayne and Will Friedle as Terry McGuinnes. But make it an entirely different game to the Arkham series.

Change most of the gadgets, new gameplay mechanics.... The potential is nearly infinite.

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 9 (576 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
24688 posts

Apr 14, 2012

Kharingin wrote:

They could do another one in Gotham, but I think instead they should focus on making a truly epic Batman Beyond game. And of course, they should include Kevin Conroy as old Bruce Wayne and Will Friedle as Terry McGuinnes. But make it an entirely different game to the Arkham series.

Change most of the gadgets, new gameplay mechanics.... The potential is nearly infinite.

BF3 Stats

They've already hinted at the next game when you close the Azrael file.

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 9 (576 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
15 posts

Apr 17, 2012

They've already left a lot for Batman to do in Gotham. After all with all of the Secondary mission that were left kind of unfinished, it is possible that they could be the main focus of the next game. However I do have to say that a Batman Beyond game would be freaking amazing to see and play; and if they keep it as a massive open world with a deep story we could FINALLY be able to drive not only the Bat-mobile but all of the other bat-vehicels as well.

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 9 (576 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
13 posts

Apr 17, 2012

I think they should concentrate on doing a Batman Arkham City true sequel FIRST(so finish the story started in Arkham City some how) and if they make a 3rd it should be called arkham world or something. THEN after that move onto Batman Beyond. That way it's 1 not too confusing of a story persay. and 2 the way Arkham City ended there are SOOOO many un answered questions,IE What happend to Hush? What did Azral mean with his last Speach? Etc.

Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 9 (576 Views)
0 Likes