Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Jan 12 2013
By: Smartfish_Cuda First Son 2 posts

my chain kill dont work on my ac3 vita...? help me

2 replies 163 views Edited Jan 12, 2013

This function does not work at all, i have tried for hours? i press right on the d-pad and ...nothing..what am i doing wrong?

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 3 (163 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2602 posts

Re: my chain kill dont work on my ac3 vita...? help me

Jan 14, 2013

Chain kill unlocks after a couple of kills. Though I can't remember if it's in rapid succession or not.

Deadly Neurotoxin!
 photo rsz_1rsz_11rsz_1000px-fpsword_zps44b9ca31.png
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 3 (156 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4942 posts

Re: my chain kill dont work on my ac3 vita...? help me

Jan 14, 2013

Smartfish_Cuda wrote:

This function does not work at all, i have tried for hours? i press right on the d-pad and ...nothing..what am i doing wrong?

On the lower right of the screen where you see your equipped weapons, you will see white 'Tick' marks underneath the equip weapons wheel. For example; Connors tomahawk allows 2-3 Chain Kills, so there for you will see 2-3 tick marks on the lower right screen.

to fill them up you have some ammount of kills,counter-kills,streaks(I think streaks fill em up faster). When you finall see full tick marks on your screen, then on another battle (or if you still have more enemies  as you filled the chain meter), then press right pad and the world will freeze and will tell you to tap your desired tragets.

Tap the enemies and finally watch Aveline do some Awesome :smileywink:

Hope this helped!

Batman-Why do we fall? WE fall so we can learn to get back up!
Nightwing- No! that's not true, we fall because SOMEONE pushes us. We get up....to Push Back!
N52 Nightwing 30

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 3 (148 Views)
0 Likes