Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
May 15 2013
By: JSiggy Treasure Hunter 8695 posts

ac3 friend invites.... help plz

5 replies 138 views Edited May 15, 2013

I have had ac3 for a while and played online fine.  I am level 26 and convinced my friend in another city to buy the game.  He logged on and played a couple matches.  Later in the day we were both online and tried to send invites.  Every time it said "session no longer available".

We tried wolfpack, private, game already in session. nothing worked.  I looked under Options > Online, and it says Upload: Bad & Moderate NAT.  His NAT says Open, but also says Upload: Bad.

do I need to open my NAT?  don't even know how to do that, but I can google it.  anyone have this issue. really wanna join a lobby.

we are irl friends so I mean we have been on the phone trying to get this to work. very frustrating. :\

~Fighting the Good Fight~
Message 1 of 6 (138 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5316 posts

Re: ac3 friend invites.... help plz

May 16, 2013

Im not savvy with internet connections but my guess would be either both or you have Nat Type 3/Closed

On your Ps3 do a connection test and somewhere by the bottom I believe it should say what your NAT type is. A type 3 will make it very hard for you to join friends/find matches online.

that's all I can offer but im sure somone can help you out more specifically

Batman-Why do we fall? WE fall so we can learn to get back up!
Nightwing- No! that's not true, we fall because SOMEONE pushes us. We get up....to Push Back!
N52 Nightwing 30

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 2 of 6 (133 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8695 posts

May 16, 2013
thanks rene lad. I will look at the internet settings, but I am not that savvy with this either haha. I think I am going to just call Ubisoft, but hopefully someone will post an answer before that !

Message 3 of 6 (129 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8695 posts

May 23, 2013
wow this board is dead.

anyways, nothing worked until I went from Wireless to Wired, then I had no problem connecting.

Very strange as every other game I own works perfect on Wireless. Great matchmaking Ubisoft -___-

Message 4 of 6 (114 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
353 posts

May 24, 2013
Ubi's match making has always been awful. At least AC3's is better than ACB's.
Message 5 of 6 (107 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
11119 posts

May 24, 2013

I's been a while since i playe this game so excuse me... anyway, in the 1st menu you see, select the 2nd option, select, down on d-pad and x or select(not sure).

If he can't join your lobby then ask him to invite you doing the same thing, if it doesn't work then check your/his connection. :smileyhappy:

Message 6 of 6 (104 Views)
0 Likes