Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Apr 01 2010
By: adnaanasiim First Son 11 posts

Victory lies in preparation trophy help needed

18 replies 268 views Edited Apr 1, 2010

Hi,

I have purchased each and every item from blacksmith and all pouches from the tailor but still did not get this trophy.

I was going through one website and found this info about the trophies in AC2.

Please look at the last trophy as this is the last trophy and it is mentioned by this person that we need to get the items in certain memory sequence is it true or we can buy out the blacksmith or tailor even after all the 14 sequences are completed and able to get the trophy, if not how can I go back to the save point in a particular sequence in DNA and buy the items which are mentioned in the url I just mentioned.

Thank You for your help.

EDIT:I have added few more pics as replies in later posts, however as some one might just check my first post I am also updating the first post with these pics

AC2 -pics2

AC 2-pics3

Uncharted 2 Stats Card by JAKPRO.net - adnaanasiim
Please use plain text.
Message 19 of 19 (268 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
430 posts

Re: Victory lies in preparation trophy help needed

Mar 28, 2010

its shouldnt matter when u buy the equipments, the guide just means that when these items are unlocked in the game. just check at the shops once more to be sure you brought everything and get altair's armor in the villa too. if this doesnt work... well probably your trophy is glitched too... like your map

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 19 (268 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
11 posts

Mar 28, 2010

Does this has anything to do with the Glyphs as I have to do 6 or 7 more Glyphs but when I go to the weapon room I see all the weapons there and nothing is missing, I mean one of the Glyph did give me a sword or something. well I will try to do all the Glyphs and see if it matters.

Thank You anywayz.

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 19 (268 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3672 posts

Mar 29, 2010

The Glyphs dont matter because I got my trophy by buying all the pouches and weapons

Also I bought them whem I finished the game so it does not matter when you buy them

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 19 (268 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
91 posts

Mar 29, 2010

yeah, it doesn't matter in what order you buy the weapons/pouches/upgrades. Be sure to upgrade the Villa as soon as you can, though, because it is a big florin-maker as you boost the income received through renovations.

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 19 (268 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
430 posts

Mar 29, 2010

omg i remember a weapon which u cant buy from the blacksmith. im not really sure if this one counts but seeing that u still dont have your trophy yet u should try getting this one too: its an war hammer given to u from mario when u have collected 50 feathers

edit: wait, u said in your other thread that u have collected all the feathers? then your trophy is glitched after all...

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 19 (268 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1631 posts

Mar 29, 2010
u don't need the warhammer for the trophy.
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 19 (268 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Victory lies in preparation trophy help needed

Mar 29, 2010

I bought out all the shops and still don't have this trophy. The weapon I'm missing is some type of hammer. Maybe I do need 50 feathers

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 19 (268 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4047 posts

Mar 30, 2010

The weapon I bought that gave me the trophy was the one you need 50 feathers for...

Whoever said you dont need 50 feathers for the trophy obviously dosent know what they are talking about   =P

vincej25
Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 19 (268 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
11 posts

Mar 31, 2010
Yes, I purchased the hammer after getting the 50th feather, but still no go on the trophy this sucks bad time, after playin through the game to get platinum the game glitches my trophy wow.
does it has anything to do with the tombs, I know I got altairs stuff but I think I did not completely visit all tombs.

Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 19 (268 Views)
0 Likes