Highlighted
Jan 05 2012
By: xP3R5i4Nx Wastelander 953 posts

Party/Group system for Revelations??

1 replies 12 views Edited Jan 5, 2012

I am trying to play AC Revelations with 3 other buddies of mine. We can only play custom match and we can't get on the same team, it splits us up. Am I missing something? There is no way that the party system could be any worse than Brotherhood....

Message 1 of 2 (12 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
15 posts

Re: Party/Group system for Revelations??

Jan 7, 2012

Wow you found games with a group? But anyway sorry to say, but this game's matchmaking is totally obliterated and messed up. If you had experience with brotherhood, it would take a long time to find a game. But instead of improving on brotherhood, they ruined it and had groups split up. You won't be able to play with your friends if you wanted to. You can't use any teamwork. Ubisoft totally contradicted team game modes. It's ridiculous. They know it's an issue and it STILL has not been fixed nearly 2 months after the release.

If you have anymore than 2 people in your group, you will be split up. Why they even have group as an option is stupid, if they split you up anyway. Unfortunately you will probably have to wait for a patch. Complaining to ubisoft wont work either. They know its happening...

Message 2 of 2 (12 Views)
0 Likes