Aug 18 2012
By: millgate1 Lombax Warrior 140 posts

How do I unlock the Crusader for multiplayer?

2 replies 134 views Edited Aug 18, 2012

I just bought the special edition version of AC Revelations and the code I put in was meant  to give me some story and multiplayer stuff, which it did, well most of it anyway. I have 3 skins missing, the crusador, the ottoman Jester and the Ottoman Doctor...how do I unlock them? The code gave me the other 4 characters it was meant to but not these. Any help? (Take note, I haven't completed story mode if that changes anything) The characters don't even come up as locked, they're not even on the character selection screen :/

Message 1 of 3 (134 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
First Son
32 posts

Re: How do I unlock the Crusader for multiplayer?

Sep 1, 2012

the game should have already had them with the code. Are you sure you don't have the characters? In multiplayer, when a character is locked, someone has already chosen them, if they are totally faded out, then you don't have the character. I also bought the special edition that included Assassin's Creed 1 along with the weapon and character unlocks. I have all the characters and I also bought the character expansion when it released. You should have them. 

Message 2 of 3 (122 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
146 posts

: How do I unlock the Crusader for multiplayer?

Sep 2, 2012

Dude.. I also have Special Edition For Revelations It has ottoman doctor and other things in it  Just check them while playing Multi-Player or Report it to support@ubisoft.com.

Message 3 of 3 (119 Views)
0 Likes