Nov 13 2012
By: eddweird30 First Son 10 posts
Accepted Solution

Assassins creed revelation

[ Edited ]
4 replies 197 views Edited Nov 13, 2012

Got the game last year and havent played since Jan '12... moving on i completed the games story line a few days ago can i got back in and earn trophies i missed? i dont see an option too and too much backlog to play over

Message 1 of 5 (197 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
3266 posts

Re: Assassins creed revelation

Nov 13, 2012

Yes you can, I actually just finished platinuming this yesterday.  Anything that requires you to be in a mission to do, press start, go into DNA, pick the mission.  Other than that you can run around freely and complete the other tasks.

photo rsz_pshomeless1_zpst3ouqfpg.png
Message 2 of 5 (181 Views)
First Son
10 posts

Nov 13, 2012
Thank you...i played the first 2 on 360 and can prob do the same.
Message 3 of 5 (177 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
10 posts

Nov 13, 2012
there is no dna option the menu ask me to pick save then loads to end credits...also trying to play desmonds seqeunce 1 and that is just a blank screen for me it wont load at all
Message 4 of 5 (171 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
3266 posts

Nov 18, 2012

eddweird30 wrote:
there is no dna option the menu ask me to pick save then loads to end credits...also trying to play desmonds seqeunce 1 and that is just a blank screen for me it wont load at all

Okay, let it scroll through the credits all the way and after that it should pop you back into the city and let you access DNA.  Also, theres a problem with the Desmonds sequences.  For some reason they never fixed it, what you need to do is sign off, disable automatic sign in and go into game data( NOT SAVED GAME DATA!!!) and delete the Revelations file that says "update" after this, all the Desmond sequences will load so just play through all of them so you can update back to the normal patch and finish the rest of the game.

photo rsz_pshomeless1_zpst3ouqfpg.png
Message 5 of 5 (131 Views)
0 Likes