Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Sep 16 2010
By: Jeric_Ryan Fender Bender 3808 posts

Assassins Creed and the Illuminati? *May Contain Spoilers*

10 replies 680 views Edited Sep 16, 2010

Assassins Creed Blood Symbols

For those who know the information about the illuminati and the galaxy (E.Ts), This is a clear warning about Illuminati's hidden agenda. 2012? 9/11? Illuminati. What do you guys think? (Please be mature)

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 11 (680 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
684 posts

Re: Assassins Creed and the Illuminati? *May Contain Spoilers*

Sep 16, 2010

What? No.

That has nothing to do with Illuminati. For one thing the All Seeing Eye has been affliated with the Freemasons, plus what the heck could Illminati have anything to do with 9/11?

Anyway the reason why it's in the game has again NOTHING TO DO WITH  ILLUMINATI. Subject 16 writtin it there to express the dangers of the of the Pieces of Eden and what the Templars are trying to do. It was trying to express the evil of the Templars " New World Order" ambition with the Pieces of Eden. Not only that but its also to sort-of see the the possiblity of a Piece of Eden in space as if God looking down on us.

Photobucket

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 11 (680 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3808 posts

Sep 16, 2010

Iznhou wrote:

What? No.

That has nothing to do with Illuminati. For one thing the All Seeing Eye has been affliated with the Freemasons, plus what the heck could Illminati have anything to do with 9/11?

Anyway the reason why it's in the game has again NOTHING TO DO WITH  ILLUMINATI. Subject 16 writtin it there to express the dangers of the of the Pieces of Eden and what the Templars are trying to do. It was trying to express the evil of the Templars " New World Order" ambition with the Pieces of Eden. Not only that but its also to sort-of see the the possiblity of a Piece of Eden in space as if God looking down on us.

You need to do some more research.

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 11 (680 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
684 posts

Sep 16, 2010

Kindly tell me, what the heck Illuminati has ANYTHING to do with 9/11.

Photobucket

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 11 (680 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3808 posts

Sep 16, 2010

Iznhou wrote:

Kindly tell me, what the heck Illuminati has ANYTHING to do with 9/11.

Search it for yourself.

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 11 (680 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
684 posts

Sep 16, 2010

So I guess you don't know either.

Illuminati isn't even real. And they especially were not being 9/11. 9/11 was just caused by a bunch of religious extremists. No " Power Behind The Throne" group. Nor do they have anything to do with Assassins Creed as you so (poorly) claim. Just saying.

Photobucket

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 11 (680 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
14 posts

Sep 16, 2010

omg

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 11 (680 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1787 posts

Sep 17, 2010

Iznhou wrote:

So I guess you don't know either.

Illuminati isn't even real. And they especially were not being 9/11. 9/11 was just caused by a bunch of religious extremists. No " Power Behind The Throne" group. Nor do they have anything to do with Assassins Creed as you so (poorly) claim. Just saying.

This is a game where people can enter machines and relive their ancestors lives, and the groups of Assassin's and Templars are still real...

I don't think the "real" factor has anything on this game...

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 11 (680 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4292 posts

Sep 17, 2010

Before I start I want to give you all a lesson about the Federal Reserve. Once you understand how it works, you know your country is being held hostage by the Zionist bankers. Seriously, this is not some wild conspiracy theory, this is the truth. Watch this 10 minute video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pC8I3J-1GSM

(BTW, Kennedy wanted to end the Federal Reserve. Why do you think he got killed?)

9/11 was Mossad. Why do you think there were dancing Israeli's that day? Why do you think they drove a van with the towers on it, a plane and 9/11? Also, why do you think USA supports Israel (Billions a year)? USA is OWNED by Zionists.Stop watching mainstream media immediatly. It's owned by Zionists and it's all propaganda. If you ever want to learn the truth, you have to turn to alternative news sources.

The only reason for the wars in the Middle-East is to encircle Iran, because they're Israel's enemy (Not to mention the ever precious oil in the Middle East of course).

Also, do you guys know what Hitler did? He ordered to burn down the Reichstag and BLAMED COMMUNIST EXTREMISTS. Hmmm... Any similarities?

Also, why do you think all presidents are the same? Haven't you guys noticed yet?  Obama for example, promised ''change''. In reality though, he has done the opposite of almost everything he promised. Weird huh? Why is it that no matter who you vote for, the result is ALWAYS the same? It's almost as if they're following a hidden agenda...

To those people who don't believe the government is willing to do such things.Operation Paperclip: After WWII ended, USA took Nazi scientists, gave them a new identity and soon after the MKULTRA program was started (Look it up). The CIA even drugged (LSD) an entire unsuspecting town!!! You don't want to know what the government is willing to do.

About the game: There is ALOT of stuff to find in the Assassin's Creed games. But, it's my opinion that they just took a bunch of conspiracy theories and put them together as one giant conspiracy. There is some truth to be found in these games though.

Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 11 (680 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
285 posts

Sep 21, 2010

Dude Assassin's creed is Historical Fantasy, plus it's a freaking game and as much as i believe there are secret societies I'm advising you not to believe everything you hear or see even, It's a game.

Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 11 (680 Views)
0 Likes