Monster Hunter
44 posts

Re: Assassins Creed 3

Jul 3, 2012

I played through Revelations and beat it in about 5 days or less. I thought it was great, but short. 

i think the time period is fine. its only like a few hundred years after Ezio died. I thought at first the next location was going to be in China to be honest, from watching the animated movie. 

I just can't wait to play it

Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 16 (2,147 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2109 posts

Jul 4, 2012

One thing that really bugged me, was that if you were running away from enemies and you switched to a different weapon, like a smoke bomb for example, Ezio would slow down for a moment and give enemies the chance to hit him. 

Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 16 (2,141 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
642 posts

Jul 5, 2012

BUTTERS_333 wrote:

Am I believeing what I am hearing, ACR should of been the end of it. I mean I love the assassins and all and the storys are great but I think that they are just trying to keep their first childhood pet alive. I for one am not at all looking for to AC3,  it is only a way for ubsoft to try and get more money out of us. I remember when they were making ACR they said that it was going to be the end of the "Franchise" not just the Etzio story but the entire "Franchise" and now they are trying to make not only AC3 but AC4!!!!!!!!!!:manmad: So what ubsoft your excuse when you were making AC3 was " It was always ment to be a trilogy" no longer even holds a cup of water. I can believe we have to put up this, why not do it like the way games use to come out you make one or two amazing games then you leave it alone. I can remember a lot of game that were great then the series died. I cant believe they keep dashing our hopes and then picking them up again.:mansad:

not sure if trolling

I'm So Happy, Cuz Today I Found My Friends, They're In My Head

-Lithium - Nirvana
Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 16 (2,138 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1337 posts

Jul 6, 2012

Lopez001 wrote:

BUTTERS_333 wrote:

Am I believeing what I am hearing, ACR should of been the end of it. I mean I love the assassins and all and the storys are great but I think that they are just trying to keep their first childhood pet alive. I for one am not at all looking for to AC3,  it is only a way for ubsoft to try and get more money out of us. I remember when they were making ACR they said that it was going to be the end of the "Franchise" not just the Etzio story but the entire "Franchise" and now they are trying to make not only AC3 but AC4!!!!!!!!!!:manmad: So what ubsoft your excuse when you were making AC3 was " It was always ment to be a trilogy" no longer even holds a cup of water. I can believe we have to put up this, why not do it like the way games use to come out you make one or two amazing games then you leave it alone. I can remember a lot of game that were great then the series died. I cant believe they keep dashing our hopes and then picking them up again.:mansad:

not sure if trolling

Ubisoft never said ACR was the last AC. They confirmed AC3 before ACR even released.

Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 16 (2,135 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
642 posts

Jul 13, 2012

Kaswa101 wrote:

Lopez001 wrote:

BUTTERS_333 wrote:

-snip-

Ubisoft never said ACR was the last AC. They confirmed AC3 before ACR even released.

This is true, I think butters_333 is either uninformed or just trolling

:smileysad:

I'm So Happy, Cuz Today I Found My Friends, They're In My Head

-Lithium - Nirvana
Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 16 (2,124 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1337 posts

Jul 14, 2012
Not like it matters. :smileytongue: AC3 is going to be epic. :smileyhappy: