Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Mar 31 2012
By: ninjawafflezz First Son 2 posts

Assassins Creed 3

15 replies 126 views Edited Mar 31, 2012

So Im pretty much just starting this to ask of opinions on the newest AC. Does it seem like a good time period or not? Because although I am looking forward to it, I still have to wonder if its a good time though. It seems that the game gets incresingly harder to go along with since guns have been added. Also, if the control scheme is weird and awkward again like Revelations was, I'm going to flip. Idk about the rest of you, but that was messed up, and I hope something more fluid will be put into place.

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 16 (126 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
29162 posts

Re: Assassins Creed 3

Mar 31, 2012

Welcome to the forum but this is the Home Forum and not for Assassin's Creed. I do have friends that are really looking forward to it however.

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 16 (126 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Mar 31, 2012

sorry

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 16 (126 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
25742 posts

Mar 31, 2012

This forum is for PlayStation Home. You might want to ask your question in Assassin's Creed Series.

Once you've done that, why not click on the "house" icon on your PS3's XMB and join us in Home. PlayStation Network's free application for the PlayStation community. Who knows? You just might like it.

The way you play the game is the way you live your life.

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 16 (126 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1188 posts

Mar 31, 2012

I haven't even played through Revelations yet. I've still got to finish Brotherhood but 3 does look great.

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 16 (126 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation Support
1167 posts

Apr 1, 2012

Hey there, I've moved this to the Assassin's Creed forum for you.

- MV

PlayStation Moderation and Support
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 16 (126 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
98 posts

Apr 2, 2012

They've done some very impressive engineering to add the ability to not only climb the buildings but also trees and cliffs. They've even made the free running mechanic so you can climb the side of a building, run through a side window and through a room, and then leap across branches in fluid motion.

They've also streamlined the buttons from Revelations and the previous installments. And they've also streamlined the transition from fighting to free running, meaning no more locking on to enemies. Just point Connor at the guy you want to attack and have at it.

Here's a link the GameInformer Hub for a lot of good articles on ACIII. <http://www.gameinformer.com/p/ac3.aspx>

_________
I often find myself between a rock and a crazy place...
_________
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 16 (126 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
139 posts

Jun 20, 2012

I love the setting of AC3. I love how they have changed the world up to be a twist with GTA/Red Dead along with quest styles like Skyrim. Plus the adding of the Naval battles look amazing! After see everything that has be revealed so far I believe this will be the best of the Series!

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 16 (126 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1337 posts

Jul 1, 2012
AC3 looks stunning. I'm optimistic that this game will blow it's predecessors out of the water.

And George Washington?! Instant purchase.
Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 16 (123 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Jul 3, 2012

Am I believeing what I am hearing, ACR should of been the end of it. I mean I love the assassins and all and the storys are great but I think that they are just trying to keep their first childhood pet alive. I for one am not at all looking for to AC3,  it is only a way for ubsoft to try and get more money out of us. I remember when they were making ACR they said that it was going to be the end of the "Franchise" not just the Etzio story but the entire "Franchise" and now they are trying to make not only AC3 but AC4!!!!!!!!!!:manmad: So what ubsoft your excuse when you were making AC3 was " It was always ment to be a trilogy" no longer even holds a cup of water. I can believe we have to put up this, why not do it like the way games use to come out you make one or two amazing games then you leave it alone. I can remember a lot of game that were great then the series died. I cant believe they keep dashing our hopes and then picking them up again.:mansad:

Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 16 (119 Views)
0 Likes