Platforms: PlayStation®3, PC, Xbox 360
Genre: Action/Adventure
Players: Single-player/Multiplayer
Launch Date: 2011
ESRB Rating: "RP" for Rating Pending
Official Site: http://www.assassinscreed.com/
Franchise: Assassin's Creed

Overview
  • Assassin's Creed Revelations follows master assassin Ezio Auditore as he walks in the footsteps of his legendary mentor, Altaïr, on a journey to recover five ancient seals that hold the keys to the future of the Assassins brotherhood. It is a perilous path - one that will take Ezio to Constantinople, the heart of the Ottoman Empire, where a growing army of Templars threatens to destabilize the region.

Key Features
  • Hone the deadly art of assassination
    As Ezio Auditore, wield the lethal skills of a wiser, more efficient assassin. Armed with a new arsenal of weapons and abilities including the hookblade, bomb crafting and a heightened Eagle Sense, you can kill with death-dealing proficiency.

• Herald the return of a legend
    Assassin's Creed Revelations features the return of Altaïr as a playable character, the hero of the original Assassin's Creed.

• Journey to the Constantinople
    Explore picturesque settings, from Masyaf, the mountain stronghold of the Assassins during the Third Crusade to the vibrant and exotic Constantinople, the jewel of the Ottoman Empire in the 16th Century. Navigate crowded streets and vistas, through a cauldron of cultures as Constantinople comes to life.

• Meet new players to the Assassins Creed lore
    Encounter memorable personalities, including fellow master assassin Yusuf Tazim, Prince Suleiman, destined to become one of the greatest monarchs in history, and Sofia Sorto, a simple woman who vies for Ezio's heart.

• Test your skills as an assassin against your friends
    The acclaimed online multiplayer experience returns, refined and expanded with more modes, more enthralling maps and new characters.

Articles

Media

Have something to contribute? Contact me, and your contribution will be acknowledged under Credits.

Your friend and humble narrator.
Message 1 of 5 (35 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3063 posts

Re: Assassin's Creed Revelations - Information Thread

Jun 9, 2011

Heh, weird they used the word mentor. Considering Altair was long dead before Ezio's time.Altair would of been more of an Ancestor then a mentor.

Messing with me is like playing with death.
Message 2 of 5 (35 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
318 posts

Jun 9, 2011

Cunder wrote:

Heh, weird they used the word mentor. Considering Altair was long dead before Ezio's time...

Messing with me is like playing with death.

I guess they've got a very loose interpretation of the word 'mentor'. Then again you could argue that Atair mentored Ezio posthumously through the Assassin Codex.

My status is fine, Admiral. But yours is about to go Red.

Message 3 of 5 (35 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2730 posts

Jun 12, 2011

That is exactly how he was being 'mentored' by Altair---throughout all the Codex pages. There's been no misinterpretation.

Random Images

S E I J I N S H I . A L L D A Y . E V E R Y D A Y
Message 4 of 5 (35 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Jul 3, 2011

Hello PSN users. Join a community of Assassins at our website at

http://theassassinbrothers.webs.com/

The website is mainly about Assassin's Creed series. You will be able to join clans, chat, train for brotherhood and later revelation, Keep in touch with your rank and much more.

The best thing is. You can sign up for FREE. if you don't like it then you can delete your account. What can  you lose? so check it out and join the community.

Message 5 of 5 (35 Views)
0 Likes