Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
First Son
3 posts

Re: Assassin's Creed Revelations DLC not showing up in game

Jan 3, 2012

Just to an update to my orginal post.. there have been NO changes since the 28th.

FFS... GET YOUR SH*T TOGETHER!

Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 16 (162 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Jan 5, 2012

I don't know how, what, or if I even did anything to cause it... but the other day I was playing the game and had a "Hidden Location" mission on the far left hand side of the map and went to it and beat it and at the end I was given the Vlad Sword. As for any of the other content I am still in the same situation as the rest of you. Only other content I managed to get was the Jester in multiplayer mode.

Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 16 (162 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Jan 7, 2012

@KingsSoldier420 how and where did you buy the code for ottoman jester?

Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 16 (162 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
12 posts

Jan 7, 2012

content is in the game now. loaded up my game file, saw i had my turkish armor, checked my bullet increase, at 12 now, and now have the vlad mission. still have not checked the ottoman jester. but if everything else is there im pretty sure its there too. so im happy now. thanks ps or ubi or whoever got it fixed.

Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 16 (162 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3623 posts

Jan 10, 2012

I just loaded up the game for the first time in a week and a half and all the Signature Edition content is now available that wasnt before (Jester and Vlad mission).

Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 16 (162 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Jun 19, 2012

So its been six months since this issue seems to have been "fixed". And i'm beginning to deal with it now. I have the signiture addition, got the OST right after i put in the code, and i noticed that every other time i played ACR the bonus outfits would appear/disappear. Recently however, it hasn't worked for about a week straight. I called Ubi and i got the "Servers are down" answer... but i didn't think that made any sense since people seem to have been talking about this online since the game came out (?).

I personally dont like Ezio's default appearance and not having those outfits is really killing the game. Ubi told me that purchasing the DLC "Lost Archives" wouldn't fix the problem either since that is also connected to the servers. Furthermore, i have never played multiplayer since its always been down for me whenever i try to log on.

How long have the servers been down for? How long were they up for before they went down again? Did i just get unlucky and i happen to play the game right when the servers are down?

Thanks.

Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 16 (162 Views)
0 Likes