Mar 11 2011
By: lilraskaI First Son 7 posts

Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood NOT WORKING!!! AUSSIE PS3

11 replies 516 views Edited Mar 11, 2011

HI

i downloaded the new da vinci 3.0 dlc like 4 times but its not showing in the multiplayer OR the singlplayer. Does any1 know how to make it work.

Please help

Thanks

im sure others have the same problem im having,

Btw, im an australian ps3 user.

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 12 (516 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
836 posts

Re: Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood NOT WORKING!!! ps3

Mar 10, 2011

once you finish downloading it, did you click on the install bubble?

Check out my uncharted 3 multiplayer photo album :smileyvery-happy:

http://s1170.photobucket.com/albums/r540/sladeyy/Uncharted%203%20screenshots/
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 12 (516 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
7 posts

Mar 11, 2011

yes, i clicked the install bubble, but nothiing, i did this 3 times...

i tried deleteing the AC brotherhood file in 'Game data Utility" folder and reinstall it, but nothing.

does it make a diffrence if my game is from the US/UK, not an aussie copy

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 12 (516 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4029 posts

Mar 11, 2011

lilraskaI wrote:

does it make a diffrence if my game is from the US/UK, not an aussie copy

This very well might be the issue as much of the DLC is region locked.  Are you living in the Australia now, and if so did you download from the Aussie PSN store the DLC?

-SP

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 12 (516 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
7 posts

Mar 11, 2011

yeh yeh, from the aussie psn, it costs $15. so its a region lock issue. its coz i bought the game off amazon.comt, alot of aussie players might have this issue.

do u know how to fix it?

thanks for the reply btw

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 12 (516 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4029 posts

Mar 11, 2011

Let me check into it, I know alot depends upon the region and specific legalities behind it.  I'll hopefully have an answer by tomorrow evening. 

-SP

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 12 (516 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
7 posts

Re: Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood NOT WORKING!!! AUSSIE PS3

Mar 11, 2011

Alright thanks, im counting on u O.O

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 12 (516 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4171 posts

Mar 11, 2011

It came to my attaesntion in old thread I made (Who's getting Assassin's Creed Brothehrood/ ACB editions) and someone I think, Andy4ever? aid that PS3 Games are not region-locked. So for example you buy a game from Europe and you can still play on your PS3.

So if you're using an Australian PSN, and bought an Australian Da Vinci add but it's not working, then you should contact (ubisoft support). *Link inside paranthesis*

Theo only other reason I could imagine the dlc is not working is:

-Do not have the latest ACB update/firmware

-You're not using an Aus. DLC of Da vinci's dissapearance with your Aus PSN; You may be using a diffrent region PSN (North mMerica,Central America., Europe, Japan,Hong Kong/Asia) and possibly gotten the DLC from another account/PStore

-Gameshared DLC. I owuld hope you're not doing this but addons form naother person account will not work with yours. Just about same as point 1 ^.

-When you play the story/launch the game it doesn't say "Initiliazing Downloadable Content"?

-When you play story, you odn't see a Black Diamond in the map that says "Restored Memory"

-When you play Mutiplayer/BrO.(Brotherhood Online), you go to Options>Downloadable Content>Switch ON Animus 3.0

-As to point 2^; Do you have the following characters in your roster: The Harlequin, The Officer, The Pariah, The Knight, The Dama Rossa, The Marquis?

Just making sure since these may be possible questions ubisoft will ask you if you submit something to them.

You don't want to be defined by the terrible thing that happened. You don't want to be hurt anymore. You want to be someone Stronger. So you 'Try on" different people until you find the right You-
D. Grayson; N52 Nightwing 29

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 12 (516 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4029 posts

Mar 11, 2011

Ok I ran it past a few people around the office and we are in agreement that the issue is that you have Aussie DLC but a game from a different region.  The quickest way to resolve it is to call your local PSN Store helpline at: 1-300 365-911, or send them an e-mail at:

networksupport@au.playstation.com.  They should be able to get the DLC issue sorted.

I hope this helps.

-SP

Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 12 (516 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
7 posts

Mar 31, 2011

Hi

so i resolved the problem with the psn helpline, they told me the only way to fix this is by buying a PAL version of the game......so i did, and it worked, BUT 1 major problem, my singleplayer saved game is missing. the multiplayer has all the extra charecters and game mods, but where i click singplayer, my 100% complete game isnt there. Its there in the "save data" folder on the main ps3 screen, but doesnt show in game

can u help?

much appreciated

its the singplayer i wanted the dlc most btw

Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 12 (516 Views)
0 Likes