Jun 05 2012
By: Rene_Led Treasure Hunter 5718 posts

Assassin's Creed 3 Online/Multiplayer screens (AC30)

9 replies 1642 views Edited Jun 5, 2012

Hey there Assassin's!

So there has been some sneak peeks of what appear to be AC3's multiplayer.

In the following link, look at pictures: 2,4,6, 8 and they appear to be the multiplayer screenshots.

http://media.t3.com/img/resized/as/xl_Assassins-Creed-3-multiplayer-kill-624.jpg

http://media.t3.com/img/resized/as/xl_Assassins-Creed-3-Multiplayer-map-624.jpg 

http://media.t3.com/img/resized/as/xl_Assassins-Creed-3-Multiplayer-Boston-624.jpg

http://media.t3.com/img/resized/as/xl_Assassins-Creed-3-multiplayer-624.jpg

Also there is one more AC3 online charcater and you can find her in my 'AC3 Editions' thread.

ps- the 'Fancy Lady' (woman in green dress) looks pretty . I imagined she the new Thief-Trickster

The Red Captain guy looksl ike he may be new Captain-Vizier

The 'Jack the Ripper' shady guy looks like new Footpad-Guardian O_o?

Side note- I hope AC3O's multiplayer will have BrO's detection rules rather than ACRO's detection rules or chances are, I may tire playing AC3 online (  at least get all onlnie torphies to get platinum)

The Flying Grayson, Nightwing, Robin, They were about more than fight moves. They were about inspiration, comfort, trust, family. I gave that up to become a spy. a Spider man; A Tsuchigumo. I have changed.
But I'll Always be D. Grayson

N52 Grayson 6

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 1 of 10 (1,642 Views)
Lombax Warrior
98 posts

Re: Assassin's Creed 3 Online/Multiplayer screens (AC30)

Jun 6, 2012

Caught some video of the new Domination game mode over at G4TV and I like the premise of it 'cause I'm always a fan of modes that call for teamwork. The revealed characters for MP look pretty cool so far. I hope that they get some more iconic weapons for each persona like in Brotherhood.

_________
I often find myself between a rock and a crazy place...
_________
Message 2 of 10 (1,642 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5718 posts

Jun 6, 2012

bowman151 wrote:

Caught some video of the new Domination game mode over at G4TV and I like the premise of it 'cause I'm always a fan of modes that call for teamwork. The revealed characters for MP look pretty cool so far. I hope that they get some more iconic weapons for each persona like in Brotherhood.

Yeah I hope the charcaters have more personal wepaons unlike ACRO. It was a snooze that every charcater could have the same weapon with identical animations

The Flying Grayson, Nightwing, Robin, They were about more than fight moves. They were about inspiration, comfort, trust, family. I gave that up to become a spy. a Spider man; A Tsuchigumo. I have changed.

N52 Grayson 6

Message 3 of 10 (1,642 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
11241 posts

Jun 6, 2012

Have you heard the news? The O button won't be stunning anymore, square will kill and stun, O will taunt and revive.

That's a horrible idea imho, we are so used to stunning using the O, and that's all because they added a new ability slot, that's just crazy, i hope they change it when the actual game comes out. :/

Message 4 of 10 (1,642 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5718 posts

Jun 6, 2012

renatabls wrote:

Have you heard the news? The O button won't be stunning anymore, square will kill and stun, O will taunt and revive.

That's a horrible idea imho, we are so used to stunning using the O, and that's all because they added a new ability slot, that's just crazy, i hope they change it when the actual game comes out. :/

Yeah but..eh as Assassin's, we do our best to adapt and overcome our situations

N52 Grayson 6

Message 5 of 10 (1,642 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
98 posts

Jun 10, 2012

I also saw that there will be a designated ranged weapon button for multiplayer, meaning two ability slots and one ranged weapon slot. This could either prove quite interesting or create some crazy imbalances.

_________
I often find myself between a rock and a crazy place...
_________
Message 6 of 10 (1,642 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
I Only Post Everything
1337 posts

Jun 12, 2012

renatabls wrote:

http://i1125.photobucket.com/albums/l586/Borracha_Amarela/Tables_made_this.png

We'll have to see. It'll be interesting, to say the least. I just hope they expand upon the MP in other ways - co-op maybe, new modes, etc. I'm a little disappointed that AC3's MP looks almost identical in gameplay to ACR and ACB though...

Message 7 of 10 (1,642 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7371 posts

Aug 8, 2012

The new characters do look interesting, though I doubt I will play online much. I don't see much improvement over ACB or ACR. No free roam multiplayer yet? Come on Ubisoft!

Message 8 of 10 (1,418 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2109 posts

Aug 9, 2012

I don't like this new change in controls. But I will just wait and see before making assumptions. 

Message 9 of 10 (1,413 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5718 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 9, 2012

samuelcd1997 wrote:

No free roam multiplayer yet? Come on Ubisoft!

You're not the first to demand it haha Smiley Wink

Many of us do but there is a big 'in-game-universe' technical issue with free roam. Don't want to get too descriptive but a brief summary,

online free roam could not be possible since you're living an ancestral memory and in order to ' free roam' anywhere....you would need an ancestor who...'free roamed' at will and even so, you'd still be limited in the actions they have done (eat, sleep I guess) lol

Just like if you wanted coop, you would need a partner who's ancestor worked with your ancestor to play coop.

Since the concept of Animus restrcits you in living a certain memory, total (online) free roam would not really be possible.

the Multiplayer part of ACB/R is you being a Templar agent learning skills of Assassins to use against em. It's training program so it's all a controlled environment.

Kind of get where im going at? Im sure there is someone else who can explain better than I have (most likely the ubi forums so there are hardcore and more knowledgable users there Smiley Wink

N52 Grayson 6

Message 10 of 10 (1,407 Views)
0 Likes