Jun 19 2012
By: Rene_Led Treasure Hunter 4748 posts

Assassin's Creed 3 Collector's editions (EMEA), AUS/German pre-order, N.A. CE

[ Edited ]
16 replies 8855 views Edited Jul 3, 2012

Hey there Assassin's, here's the Collector's edition for North America (US,Canada)

AC3 CE

North America (US that I know of):

Gamestop Preorder bonus: Includes one singleplayer mission and unlockable weapon:

0407121537.jpg

Which turns out to be this now 5/7/12

AC3 GS.jpg

Amazon no longer have steelcases*

http://i261.photobucket.com/albums/ii73/jelkins_254/6b2c6557.jpg

Amazon Preorder Bonus:

http://g-ecx.images-amazon.com/images/G/01/videogames/AC3074_Amazon_Slide_600x424ULC.jpg 

Best Buy Preorder Bonus:

An Exclusive Mission and unlockable Pontiac Club weapon.

If it's the same from the EU collector's editions, the exclusive mission maybe the 'Ghost of War'

http://images.bestbuy.com/BestBuy_US//en_US/images/abn/2012/tg/pcon/f_AC3pre0415_03.jpg

EMEA:

Special Edition (No picture for it)

The Special Edition features a special packaging, the retail copy of the game and an exclusive single player mission:

- A Dangerous Secret: Fight against a secret that could jeopardize the funding of the revolution. In case of success, you’ll be rewarded with an exclusive weapon: a Flintlock Musket.

Join or Die! Edition

-Assassin’s Creed III game

-The medallion of the Assassins with its high-quality curd ladle

-George Washington’s notebook revealing all the truth & secrets about the Assassins and the Templars during the American Revolution.

-1 in-game Single Player Mission:

Ghost of War: The tide of the Revolution turns into the Templars favor. Defeat your enemies and unlock The Pontiac’s War Club, a powerful Native American weapon. 

Multiplayer Package:

o    The Sharpshooter package: Unleash the Sharpshooter fury in multiplayer with 1 new character, the Sharpshooter, 1 Relic, 1 Emblem, 1 special Picture and the Title of “The Jester”.

http://desmond.imageshack.us/Himg840/scaled.php?server=840&filename=ac3joinordieeditionmock.jpg&res=medium

(the ultimate) Freedom Edition

-Assassin’s Creed III retail game

-A 24-cm high-quality figurine of Connor

-A steelbook case art drawn by awards-winning comic artist Alex Ross

-George Washington’s notebook revealing all the truth & secrets about the Assassins and the Templars during the American Revolution.

-One exclusive Lithograph

-2 in-game Single Player Missions:

Lost Mayan Ruins: Connor’s mission leads him in an old Mayan pyramid, full of mysteries and revelations. Players will be able to unlock Captain Kidd’s fabled cutlass, a deadly, brutal and beautiful piece of steel 

Ghost of War: The tide of the Revolution turns into the Templars favor. Defeat your enemies and unlock The Pontiac’s War Club, a powerful Native American weapon.

1 in-game Multiplayer Package:

The Sharpshooter package: Unleash the Sharpshooter fury in multiplayer with 1 new character, the Sharpshooter, 1 Relic, 1 Emblem, 1 special Picture and the Title of “The Jester”.

http://desmond.imageshack.us/Himg546/scaled.php?server=546&filename=ac3freedomeditionmockup.jpg&res=medium

UPDATE!!

So now I digged this in ubi forums where gamestop/amazon preorder bonuses for Germany and australia that includes:

I think by context clues it says Eagle Captain?

you get a Blue (Mohawkian/native american?) Assassin robe plus some new kind of tomahawk (may have higher stats than the basic tomahwak)

http://xboxgamezone.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/830px-AC3_ULC01_AQUILA_DEAT.jpg

The next bonus is (again based of context clues): Colony Assassin

You get a Colonial style Assassin robe and a new flintlock pistol, which again, may have higher stats than a biasic flintlock pistol

http://xboxgamezone.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/830px-AC3_ULC02_COLONIAL_DEAT.jpg

And BEHOLD! A new multiplayer charcater has entered the Fray (this one is gamestop preorder for germany): The Red coat (context clue again)

http://xboxgamezone.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/830px-AC3_ULC03_REDCOAT_DEAT.jpg

*looksl ike now we have 2 confired online charcaters: the sharpshooter (John Marston looking character) and The female RedCoat soldier.

Batman-Why do we fall? WE fall so we can learn to get back up!
Nightwing- No! that's not true, we fall because SOMEONE pushes us. We get up....to Push Back!
N52 Nightwing 30

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 17 (8,855 Views)
Lombax Warrior
98 posts

Re: Assassin's Creed 3 Collector's editions (EMEA so far...)

Mar 29, 2012

That Connor statue looks awesome. Hopefully we get some comparable goodies state-side. Thanks for putting this information in one spot.

Also, the Sharpshooter MP skin loosely reminds me of Clint Eastwood in Pale Rider, probably because of the poncho looking garb.

_________
I often find myself between a rock and a crazy place...
_________
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 17 (8,855 Views)
Monster Hunter
45 posts

Mar 29, 2012

whoa! sick awesome...i liked Connor actior figures look epics, but Multiplayer look like Clint Eastwood? :smileysurprised:

and two add DLC mission "ghost of war" and "Lost Mayan Ruins" that great dude....

[URL=http://psnprofiles.com/darkness_90][IMG]http://card.psnprofiles.com/1/darkness_90.png[/IMG][/URL]
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 17 (8,855 Views)
Lombax Warrior
197 posts

Mar 31, 2012

How come North America NEVER gets the good stuff? I'm a HUGE fan of the series and would have no problems paying $99.99 for the Collectors editions of the games. I ONLY have the Collectors Editions when available and the SE for Revelations. Again all the collectors editions for Revelations went to Europe.

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 17 (8,855 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4748 posts

Mar 31, 2012

Newby81 wrote:

How come North America NEVER gets the good stuff? I'm a HUGE fan of the series and would have no problems paying $99.99 for the Collectors editions of the games. I ONLY have the Collectors Editions when available and the SE for Revelations. Again all the collectors editions for Revelations went to Europe.

I understand how you feel, any many other North americans (US,CAD,MEX). AC2 was the only good Collecto'rs ed in NA. Brotherood...yeah we had one but compared to EMEA's Collecto's Editions (Especially Vs Codex Edition) ours looked more like ACR's signature edition

Im only hoping that since NA hasn't been given news of CE, (One) I can only hope than later in time we may actually get a CE that may match to EMEA's versions.

For example: We MAY (that's a big IF) get a (Freedom) edition where we get everything like bonus missions, Washingotns journal, connor Statue and even (JorD. Editions) the Assassin Necklace altogether. And as preorder we may get the (EMEA's) special edition bonuses as a preorder bonus?

So far for preordering we have gotten a Steelbook, which in EU you can only get if you get the  Freddom Edition.

Since we already have the Steelbook JUST for preordering (assuming you guys got yours while it was still hot in the beginning of March) then...we may have hope we may get more good(s) than can match to EU special editions

just remember guys we still have time till AC3 releases so...who knows maybe next month or in the summer, like E3 time, we may get reveleaed with something

ps- the online charcater actually reminds me of John Mraston from Red Dead Redemption (which supposibly AC3 is mildy aspired from RDR) lol

Nightwing- No! that's not true, we fall because SOMEONE pushes us. We get up....to Push Back!
N52 Nightwing 30

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 17 (8,855 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1337 posts

Apr 7, 2012

Oh man, I need that Freedom Edition!

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 17 (8,902 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4748 posts

Apr 10, 2012

Kaswa101 wrote:

Most of us do!

Though personally I like the Join or Die Collector's box than the Freedom box

Also It be neat have Connor's medallion since it's something you CAN use than statue of Connor (don't get me wrong Connor statue is awesome, but a medallion you can use about anywhere, school, work etc lol)

N52 Nightwing 30

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 17 (8,902 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4748 posts

Apr 15, 2012

Updated the thread with new Bestbuy preorder bonus and details that hint of Collector's edition coming to NA Assassins

N52 Nightwing 30

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 17 (8,902 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1337 posts

Apr 19, 2012

Rene_Led wrote:

Kaswa101 wrote:

Most of us do!

Though personally I like the Join or Die Collector's box than the Freedom box

Also It be neat have Connor's medallion since it's something you CAN use than statue of Connor (don't get me wrong Connor statue is awesome, but a medallion you can use about anywhere, school, work etc lol)

Every beginning, has an End.

True, but EU people can't get that glorious Steelbook anywhere but in the Freedom.

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 17 (8,902 Views)
PlayStation MVP
2929 posts

Re: Assassin's Creed 3 Collector's editions (EMEA), AUS/German pre-order, N.A. C.E. confirmed

May 7, 2012

How dumb is it to have an edition called the "freedom edition" of a game based in America, not be available to the U.S.?????

Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 17 (8,902 Views)