Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Jul 18 2012
By: Kjd1412 First Son 11 posts

Are Brotherhood & Revelations worth bying?

16 replies 953 views Edited Jul 18, 2012

I just finished the AC II yesterday. I know the Brotherhood and Revelation continues afte eath other. But are those worth buying and playing? I have read some review, it said those were not quite match up to the AC II. I like the multiplayer of 2 games, but the tower defense and the 1st person puzzle in the Revelation kinda keep me not buying it. Should I buy those game or just wait until the AC 3 comes out? Thanks guys

Message 1 of 17 (953 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
6 posts

Re: Are Brotherhood & Revelations worth buying?

[ Edited ]
Jul 19, 2012

I recommend you play Brotherhood as it furthers the story and its new features (assassin's recruits, combined weapons) are pretty cool. But for Revelations idk I don't think I will be buying that either lol

Message 2 of 17 (950 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
11 posts

Jul 18, 2012

Yeah, the tower defense and the 1st person puzzle kinda make me don't want to buy/ play the game, but I heard the multiplayer part are fun to play

Message 3 of 17 (945 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
642 posts

Jul 19, 2012
I would say just buy it to continue the story, but then again you can just watch the cutscenes online.

I'm So Happy, Cuz Today I Found My Friends, They're In My Head

-Lithium - Nirvana
Message 4 of 17 (935 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5322 posts

Jul 19, 2012

Definately get Brotherood as it has more gameplay to offer than Revelations.

Revelations is good too but it is fairly short and the Den Defense...you don't really 'have' to play them.

Only the first tutorial and after that just don't get your detection to full and you won't have to protect towers and if you appoint Master Assassin's to each den (by raising them to Lv 15 and doing select mission) you never have to worry about tower falling :smileywink:

but yeah definately get Brotherood first if you can. You can buy it used if you wish, it does not use an online pass like ACR

Batman-Why do we fall? WE fall so we can learn to get back up!
Nightwing- No! that's not true, we fall because SOMEONE pushes us. We get up....to Push Back!
N52 Nightwing 30

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 5 of 17 (933 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
405 posts

Jul 20, 2012
ive been recently playing through the whole series on brotherhood now, so i cant speak for revelations. recommend brotherhood though the multiplayer is brutal, seems like the story is a little weaker so far maybe i just havent gotten far enough yet. Id wait on revelations ive seen gamestop sales where they sell it new for 20 bucks.
Message 6 of 17 (925 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1337 posts

Jul 25, 2012
I'd say Brotherhood is a MUST. ACR can just be watched online. :smileytongue:
Message 7 of 17 (905 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
83 posts

Jul 25, 2012

Revelations at best buy is selling for $10 (only until this coming Friday, but I would double check your local Best Buy to make sure). Make sure you get the one that includes the first AC, if you haven't played it yet. 

I would also just get both for the continuation of the story, if story is your thing, but also because of the many different historical people and parts of the world you are able to experience. Brotherhood has upgraded some of the features from ACII like the Divinci war machine side missions, combat, and of course the ability to hire and train your own assassins. (just to name a few) According to the reviews I've seen revelations, had a stronger character development and a slight upgrade in graphics but most of the game's features were smilar to brotherhood. If I had to choose between the two I would say brotherhood. 

Message 8 of 17 (904 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
83 posts

Jul 25, 2012

@ Rene_Led

Thanks for letting me know this. Just got the game the other day.

Message 9 of 17 (903 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7583 posts

Aug 1, 2012

Brotherhood iz but not Revelations that game suked!

Message 10 of 17 (886 Views)
0 Likes