Sep 16 2012
By: RealDeal_zl-_-l First Son 23 posts

AClll

7 replies 223 views Edited Sep 16, 2012
Why does this game look so kick a**? I have never played an AC game. Someone intrigue me on the game.
Message 1 of 8 (223 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2109 posts

Re: AClll

Sep 17, 2012

If I were you, I'd go out and buy Assassin's Creed, Assassin's Creed II, Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood, and Assassin's Creed: Revelations before the latest game comes out. That way you can become familiar with the gameplay and more importantly, the storyline of the series. They are also kick-**bleep** games that you should have fun playing.

Sometimes the games are bundled together at a cheap price or something, my Revelations disc came with with the first Assassin's Creed, so watch out for those.

Message 2 of 8 (214 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1337 posts

Sep 18, 2012
It has a really interesting storyline - so if you're into that, you should definitely pick it up. Gameplay and multiplayer are fun as well, great soundtracks, and the graphics are pretty good too. If you enjoy third-person games, or just action/adventure in general, you'll love AC.
Message 3 of 8 (210 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
7465 posts

Sep 19, 2012

Definitely pick up the others first if you can. There is a TON of backstory and it can sometimes be confusing.  All previous installments are great games.  Well revelations was alright but it tied some of the story together. You will not be dissaopinted in this series.

Message 4 of 8 (203 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
23 posts

Sep 20, 2012
Thanks guys but I have limited time as is so I will just pick up the newest one only. I will read up on the others. Also, if you are looking for social game sites you should try www.theescapist.com
Message 5 of 8 (197 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1798 posts

Sep 21, 2012
Yes, it's obviously best to try and read up on the previous titles if hindered by money and time.

Anyway, I haven't played AC since AC I and II. I never tried our brotherhood. But, seeing this new setting has me very interested and I will be pre ordering this game within the next few weeks.
Message 6 of 8 (189 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1337 posts

Sep 22, 2012
^Definitely give ACB a try. It's a decent story, great graphics and has an awesome variety in missions. Plus Desmond's role in AC3 would likely make more sense to you if you played the previous two games. :smileyhappy:
Message 7 of 8 (180 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1798 posts

Sep 23, 2012

Kaswa101 wrote:
^Definitely give ACB a try. It's a decent story, great graphics and has an awesome variety in missions. Plus Desmond's role in AC3 would likely make more sense to you if you played the previous two games. :smileyhappy:

Yea, I've been thinking about trying out Brotherhood and Revelations to freshen up on the gameplay and story. If I can find either one, preferably Brotherhood (I like the setting) really cheap, I'll just buy it and keep until I start AC III. 

Anyone seen the new PS3 SKU that is being packaged with AC III? 250 GB I think and it's the new "Super Slim." 

Message 8 of 8 (169 Views)
0 Likes