Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Feb 23 2012
By: Grand_Viceroy Uncharted Territory 1527 posts

Who Is Your Favorite Anime/Manga Villain?

44 replies 1314 views Edited Feb 23, 2012

I was curious, and interested to find out from fellow users, just who are their favorite anime/manga villains, and why? You may have more than one, no matter if it's past or present.

For me, it would be Naraku (See my custom avatar), because I've always admired the way he managed to manipulate just about everyone in the Inuyasha series to further his own evil purposes. IMO, you've got to be a real bastard to do some that dirty, yet not "sully your own hands".

Father, from Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood would be another one because he's just a bad-ass character in general, creating a gigantic transmutation circle around the country of Amestreis (hope I spelled that correctly), absorbing all those souls, then ulimately acquiring "GOD" at the height of his plans for world domination.

Again, I'm interested in knowing afrom all of you about your favorite anime/manga villains. Plus I myself can learn of some characters I've never heard of in the process. Your thoughts?....

Message 1 of 45 (1,314 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
300 posts

Re: Who Is Your Favorite Anime/Manga Villain?

Feb 23, 2012

Well you had me beat with Father.  I agree that he is the most bad dudes in anime/manga, unlike that lame and pathetic Dante from the first FMA anime.  And for me he is the BEST villain anime/manga period.  I would have to correct with one thing in regards to Father.  He didn't create a circle around the country but made the country with the circle in mind since he was ruling it since the start.

For another villain I would say... Saburota Todo from Blue Exorcist.  While Satan is just a big bad with nothing too detailed about him and Mephisto is in a gray area we have Saburota.  Not seeming to work for anyone a man bored with living the life like his family and living among demons.  Plus he plays off of Yukio's on weaknesses and expericences being living in the shadow of his father and bother he feels that he can relate to Yukio.  And some how force Yukio to the demon side without having to rely on the whole Yukio is the son of satan without his powers deal.  I'm just so surprised that I like a villain that is more or less just for this arc, and to show that in Blue Exorcist that anyone could become a demon if they fall so far.

Message 2 of 45 (1,314 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1527 posts

Feb 23, 2012

Yeah, that's true. Thanks for the correction. Like your other choice of villain. Never really heard of him.

Message 3 of 45 (1,314 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3314 posts

Feb 23, 2012

Haman Kahn from Zeta Gundam and Gundam ZZ.

Message 4 of 45 (1,314 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1527 posts

Feb 24, 2012

He does look awesome. Nice character design. keep 'em coming.

Message 5 of 45 (1,314 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1527 posts

Feb 24, 2012

Although, I've never seen the anime. I have played the Dynasty Warrior Gundam games, so I do recognize her. Nice!!

Message 6 of 45 (1,314 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3994 posts

Feb 24, 2012

Grand_Viceroy wrote:

He does look awesome. Nice character design. keep 'em coming.

Yeah he is pretty cool.

Message 7 of 45 (1,314 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3994 posts

Feb 24, 2012

Hades from Saint Seiya

Message 8 of 45 (1,314 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1527 posts

Feb 27, 2012

Anybody else? I know you guys are out there that have a favorite villain or two you wanna represent. Don't be modest.

Message 9 of 45 (1,314 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3994 posts

Feb 28, 2012

Another one I like is Izaya Orihara from Durarara.

Message 10 of 45 (1,314 Views)
0 Likes