Mar 11 2012
By: Basch1990 Lombax Warrior 271 posts

Favorite "Not Important" Character???

1 replies 31 views Edited Mar 11, 2012

in all honesty the most comedic chars are the "not important" ones... fo if you had to pick a favorite from any anime who would it be???

mine is Sunohara from Clannad... funniest char out there IMO

Message 1 of 2 (31 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Re: Favorite "Not Important" Character???

Mar 28, 2012

While the show I'm thinking of has technically been classified as an Anime, there is much debate amongst fans as to whether or not it actually is. However, I'm going to put it down here anyways, because there's just this ONE guy that popped right into my head as I read the question.

Ever watched Avatar: the Last Airbender? Well, I was obsessed with the show and have seen every episode three times, and I'll have to say the one person I love the most who is not important is the Cabbage Merchant. Horey man, honestly. That guy is JUST trying to sell Cabbages, and every once in a while he'll travel around in an attempt to sell them and show up in the series. And for some reason, it just... NEVER works out. And the poor old man is JUST trying to sell some cabbages. XD;;; It cracks me up every time while installing some feelings of pity for his mundane and yet comedic relief character. 

http://images.wikia.com/avatar/images/f/f8/Cabbage_Merchant.png

Message 2 of 2 (31 Views)
0 Likes