Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Uncharted Territory
1668 posts

Re: Broly VS. SSJ3 Goku

Apr 15, 2006

,49er_477 wrote:
ssj goku would win. its a really easy decision!
WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU SMOKING??? Super Saiyan Goku?????..........wow, you're dumb.
Metal Gear, Metal Gear 2: Solid Snake, Metal Gear Solid, Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty, Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater, Metal Gear Solid: Portable Ops, Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots.

Syphon Filter, Syphon Filter 2, Syphon Filter 3, Syphon Filter: The Omega Strain, Syphon Filter: Dark Mirror, Syphon Filter: Logan's Shadow.

Splinter Cell, Splinter Cell: Pandora Tomorrow, Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory, Splinter Cell: Double Agent, Splinter Cell: Essentials, Splinter Cell: Conviction.
Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 33 (838 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2108 posts

Apr 16, 2006
I've got Broly: The Legendary Super Saiyan (which i'm sure most of you have seen) and in it Broly has no problem handling Goku, Gohan, Vegeta, and Trunks when they are in super saiyan form, plus Piccolo and he's pretty close to super saiyan strength at that part in the series. With that in mind I don't think SSJ3 Goku could beat Broly, when four (basically five) super saiyans couldn't do it. Even when they put their power together that's five people. IMO SSJ3 is like three SSJ1's.
Myspace - myspace.com/jakeisfrigginawesome
Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 33 (838 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2111 posts

Apr 16, 2006
not true
Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 33 (838 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2108 posts

Apr 16, 2006
wait, are you talking to me? if so, why is it not true?
Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 33 (838 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2111 posts

Re: Re: Broly VS. SSJ3 Goku

Apr 16, 2006
about 3 super saiyans the same as ss3
Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 33 (838 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2108 posts

Apr 16, 2006
that's just the way i always looked at it, i never really knew if i was right. how powerful are they then? can you give me some sort of comparison?
Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 33 (838 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1668 posts

Apr 16, 2006

Look at it this way. Two Super Saiyans aren't as strong as a SSJ2.
Example of this:
SSJ Goku and SSJ Vegeta couldn't stand a single bit of a chance when fighting side by side against Buuhan. But, when they fused and became 1 full Super Saiyan, (Super Vegito), they were WAY more powerful than Buuhan and had him out-classed in every area. Buuhan was weaker than them as Normal Vegito, so no wonder he wasn't a match for Super Vegito.
Another Example of this:
Super Saiyan Goku and Super Saiyan Vegeta were no match for Janemba, obviously. Now, when they fused into a Super Saiyan 2 Gogeta form, they defeated him in only one attack, (the Stardust Breaker -aka- Soul Punisher). That's 2 Super Saiyans that were completely unable to do a job that took only one move to do as a Super Saiyan 2.

Those weren't the BEST examples I could've come up with, so let's give it another one:
When Vegeta and Trunks were battling the Cell Jr.'s, they were out-matched. So eventually, Trunks and Vegeta worked together and STILL couldn't get the job done. When Gohan transformed into a Super Saiyan 2, he destroyed ALL 7 Cell Jr.'s in one punch/kick. Yes, that's definitely the best example of the three.

Metal Gear, Metal Gear 2: Solid Snake, Metal Gear Solid, Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty, Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater, Metal Gear Solid: Portable Ops, Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots.

Syphon Filter, Syphon Filter 2, Syphon Filter 3, Syphon Filter: The Omega Strain, Syphon Filter: Dark Mirror, Syphon Filter: Logan's Shadow.

Splinter Cell, Splinter Cell: Pandora Tomorrow, Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory, Splinter Cell: Double Agent, Splinter Cell: Essentials, Splinter Cell: Conviction.
Please use plain text.
Message 17 of 33 (838 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2108 posts

Apr 16, 2006
oh i see. i guess i should do my homework so you've seen rebirth of fusion or fusion reborn? (i've heard it called both) is it worth buying or should i wait until one of my friends gets it and i borrow it.
Please use plain text.
Message 18 of 33 (838 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4818 posts

Apr 16, 2006
Okay people seem to be getting off topic here. Here are some facts to end this matchup for good.

Forget all that fusion and all that "3 ssj=ssj3"

In DBZ movie 11, brolly returns yet again and trunks, goten, 18 are the ones to fight him. In the movie there is an instance where Trunks and Goten are surprised that they are able to stand up to Brolly. It's not that brolly is weaker it's that they've become stronger.

For trunks and goten to defeat brolly clearly demonstrates that Brolly is in fact not as strong as all you brolly fans seem to think.

SSJ3 goku wins

Edit: Brolly is the equivalent of mid to high ssj2 level but not strong enough to beat a ssj3 level.

Message Edited by Default User on 04-16-2006 08:38 AM

"I am the way into the doleful city, I am the way into eternal grief, I am the way into a forsaken race. Justice it was that moved my great creator; divine omnipotence created me, and highest wisdom joined with primal love. Before me nothing but eternal things things were made, and shall last eternally. Abandon all hope, all you who enter"
Please use plain text.
Message 19 of 33 (838 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1668 posts

Apr 16, 2006

,Default User wrote:
Okay people seem to be getting off topic here. Here are some facts to end this matchup for good.

Forget all that fusion and all that "3 ssj=ssj3"

In DBZ movie 11, brolly returns yet again and trunks, goten, 18 are the ones to fight him. In the movie there is an instance where Trunks and Goten are surprised that they are able to stand up to Brolly. It's not that brolly is weaker it's that they've become stronger.

For trunks and goten to defeat brolly clearly demonstrates that Brolly is in fact not as strong as all you brolly fans seem to think.

SSJ3 goku wins

Edit: Brolly is the equivalent of mid to high ssj2 level but not strong enough to beat a ssj3 level.

Message Edited by Default User on 04-16-2006 08:38 AM

Do you even know what you're talking about?? Even Akira Toriyama himself stated that Bio Broly is MANY, MANY times weaker than his previous self. His MAX power as Bio Broly is equivalent to ¾ of his full power as a Super Saiyan. Yet, he still managed to beat the crap out of 2 Super Saiyan kids and Android 18. It wasn't even Trunks, Goten, and 18 who defeated him. If you've seen the "Bio Broly Movie, Movie 11", which by reading your post you CLEARLY haven't, you'd know that it was the purple gooey substance which creates the Bionic beasts, such as Bio Broly, that killed him in the end. The professer in the movie, who is commanded by White Tiger himself, uses this substance to create Broly's Bio form, and it also can be used in case of emergency to destroy the Bionics'. That's the only reason he was killed. If it wasn't by the goo, Goku, or perhaps Vegeta.....maybe even Gohan would've killed him in the end since he had lost so much power.

Now, in Movie 10, which is in-between the Great Saiyaman and World Tournament Sagas, Legendary Super Saiyan Broly ANNIHILATED a Super Saiyan 2 Gohan when Gohan arrived to help Videl, Trunks, and Goten. SSJ2 Gohan couldn't even scratch him.
Gohan, Trunks, and Goten's power between then and the World Tournament didn't increase much at all since they were so close together, (only less than a 28 day period of time. Not nearly enough to get as strong as they needed to beat even SSJ Broly).

Face it, man. Broly is more powerful than an SSJ3 Goku. When the big man, Akira, says the word, it's final. There's no denying it. And you call us Broly fan boys....well what about you?? You seem to be quite the Goku fanboy.

Please use plain text.
Message 20 of 33 (838 Views)
0 Likes