MHFU SOLO HR5 weapons used: longswords and greatswords
Message 11 of 49 (49 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
18314 posts

Re: Any Gundam Wing fans?

Feb 11, 2010

Alteruser_X-zero wrote:
Back in the day each one of my friends had a different one that was our favorite except Sandrock. Nobody likes Sandrock :smileyvery-happy:

Because it was all armor and has like two crop cutters. Needs back up army all the time.

Wufei is my favorite. Got all the models kit of his Gundams.

Message 12 of 49 (49 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1075 posts

Feb 11, 2010

legreenboy wrote:

Alteruser_X-zero wrote:
Back in the day each one of my friends had a different one that was our favorite except Sandrock. Nobody likes Sandrock :smileyvery-happy:

Because it was all armor and has like two crop cutters. Needs back up army all the time.

Wufei is my favorite. Got all the models kit of his Gundams.

I wonder did he ever sit down and thought about this.

Heero has a beam saber, powerful beam cannons, and a get jet mode.

Duo's gundam has a beam scythe, wing shield, and stealth (my favorite)

Trowa has tons of gun and ammo and if it came down to he could knife you.

Wufei has beam spear, a extendable grappling arm that has a flamethrower, and good CQC fighter.

I have two crop cutters. Why did my scientist have to be the underachiever of the group?

X-zero's Anime List
Message 13 of 49 (49 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3314 posts

Feb 11, 2010

Alteruser_X-zero wrote:

I have two crop cutters. Why did my scientist have to be the underachiever of the group?

Two crop cutters that can cut through almost anything. It's not a bad weapon to have, it's just not as flashy as the others. 

Message Edited by shogun00 on 02-11-2010 12:17 PM
Message 14 of 49 (49 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
286 posts

Feb 11, 2010

*raises hand*

haha, Sandrock is still my favorite! Something about its appearence just appeals to me!

Message 15 of 49 (49 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3314 posts

Feb 11, 2010

Spacegundam wrote:

haha, Sandrock is still my favorite! Something about its appearence just appeals to me!

I like the version in Endless Waltz. The cloak was a really nice touch. 

Message 16 of 49 (49 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
286 posts

Feb 11, 2010

shogun00 wrote:

Spacegundam wrote:

I like the version in Endless Waltz. The cloak was a really nice touch. 

Agreed!

Message 17 of 49 (49 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2090 posts

Feb 12, 2010
Guilty!  Endless Waltz is an awesome followup story
Message 18 of 49 (49 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1075 posts

Feb 12, 2010

shogun00 wrote:

Alteruser_X-zero wrote:

Two crop cutters that can cut through almost anything. It's not a bad weapon to have, it's just not as flashy as the others. 

I don't think he every used them on any major enemy though to ful test it out. I won't be upset if I got that gundam without see the others, but compared to the others I feel he got the short end of the stick. He could have got one other main feature to make it a little better.

X-zero's Anime List
Message 19 of 49 (49 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2939 posts

Feb 12, 2010

Alteruser_X-zero wrote:

shogun00 wrote:

Alteruser_X-zero wrote:

I don't think he every used them on any major enemy though to ful test it out. I won't be upset if I got that gundam without see the others, but compared to the others I feel he got the short end of the stick. He could have got one other main feature to make it a little better.

heres the thing he got an army to help with its short comings. i mean beam saber or a devoted army? and plus the army he had was better then oz's and the federation's mobile suits and pilots. so he really gainded a lot.

with that being said i don't hate sandrock i hate who pilots him. quatre, it was real easy to tell he was going to snap at one point or the other. i mean come on the heart of space nonsense.

my favorite gundam is a tie between a couple. but more points go to zero custom. god he is awesome. the second wing zero, epyon, and tallgeese III. tallgeese iii and zero custom are my favorites in the movie/ova and zero and epyon are my favorite in the show. the beam whip was an awesome idea. loved it as well as epyons design. a fire red dragon. and zero well he just kicks ass. driving the pilots insane, two buster rifles that can combine into a super buster rifle that can destroy a colony. just awesome.

Message 20 of 49 (49 Views)
0 Likes