Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Last Guardian
12042 posts

Re: shinobi vs ninja gaiden, which would you rather play?

Mar 15, 2004
,rpg king wrote:
i heard nightshades controlles suck big time roosters and yes i said roosters,  but i heard you fly off alot of ledges and it gets really annoying from what i hear in magazines and stuff,

It sounds like the devs should get a few of us in there to point out all the dumb and idiotic things they put into these games that make them horrid. With a few good gamers tehy could eliminate the simple problems so hte game would at least be good as opposed to trash.
Message 21 of 24 (1 View)
0 Likes
Splicer
61 posts

Mar 15, 2004

,tyrant 101 wrote:

,psychotherapy wrote:,

Is Shinobi really as frustratingly difficult as people say? And is $15 a good deal for it?

,null,

it isnt a frustrating game, its a fun game to play. and although im british and live in england, 15$ sounds brilliant to me and i suggest you buy it

Fair play mate, im British too!! I live in the States right now though, and $15 is a decent price for Shinobi. Good fun, a little tricky in parts, kinda annoying; bottomless pits an' all that malarky!
Message 22 of 24 (1 View)
0 Likes
Splicer
61 posts

Mar 16, 2004
In all fairness, i can't see Nightshade being all that much better than Shinobi. I played the demo, and it was the same, Tate a few enemies, and move onto the next screen, and repeat. Ok, so they have some extras, like you fight on moving surfaces; a stealth bomber, and traffic-cool, but big wow! That doesn't change the inital playing dynamics. Oh, this time it's a girl, and she can kick!?!? Get a nice balance between Shinobi and Tenchu; kill with stealth, or if you are spotted, kill with mad action-now you are onto a winner in my opinion!,
Message 23 of 24 (1 View)
0 Likes
Survivor
2942 posts

Mar 17, 2004
Shinobi.

Message Edited by shadowfox44 on 03-16-2004 08:49 PM

Message 24 of 24 (1 View)
0 Likes