Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Last Guardian
12042 posts

Re: shinobi vs ninja gaiden, which would you rather play?

Mar 15, 2004
,rpg king wrote:
i heard nightshades controlles suck big time roosters and yes i said roosters,  but i heard you fly off alot of ledges and it gets really annoying from what i hear in magazines and stuff,

It sounds like the devs should get a few of us in there to point out all the dumb and idiotic things they put into these games that make them horrid. With a few good gamers tehy could eliminate the simple problems so hte game would at least be good as opposed to trash.
Please use plain text.
Message 21 of 24 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
61 posts

Mar 15, 2004

,tyrant 101 wrote:

,psychotherapy wrote:,

Is Shinobi really as frustratingly difficult as people say? And is $15 a good deal for it?

,null,

it isnt a frustrating game, its a fun game to play. and although im british and live in england, 15$ sounds brilliant to me and i suggest you buy it

Fair play mate, im British too!! I live in the States right now though, and $15 is a decent price for Shinobi. Good fun, a little tricky in parts, kinda annoying; bottomless pits an' all that malarky!
Please use plain text.
Message 22 of 24 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
61 posts

Mar 16, 2004
In all fairness, i can't see Nightshade being all that much better than Shinobi. I played the demo, and it was the same, Tate a few enemies, and move onto the next screen, and repeat. Ok, so they have some extras, like you fight on moving surfaces; a stealth bomber, and traffic-cool, but big wow! That doesn't change the inital playing dynamics. Oh, this time it's a girl, and she can kick!?!? Get a nice balance between Shinobi and Tenchu; kill with stealth, or if you are spotted, kill with mad action-now you are onto a winner in my opinion!,
Please use plain text.
Message 23 of 24 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2942 posts

Mar 17, 2004
Shinobi.

Message Edited by shadowfox44 on 03-16-2004 08:49 PM

Please use plain text.
Message 24 of 24 (0 Views)
0 Likes