Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Jan 05 2004
By: TylerD~ First Son 8 posts

lotr: rotk help

3 replies 1 views Edited Jan 5, 2004
i am stuck at the mission with gandalf where i have to defend the wall . after the second time i kill the big thing with the catapult and i kil the nazgul  the orcs always overrun me at the  left side. Any pointers on how to easily beat this mission woud be very nice. Thx
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 4 (1 View)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1228 posts

Re: lotr: rotk help

Jan 5, 2004
Yeah on the left side another tower comes up and lands on the wall...it puts tons of orcs on the wall....you have to run over there with gandalf and use his ranged attacks to blow it up because there is not a catapult on that side,
PSN ID: J-Wood
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 4 (1 View)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
229 posts

Jan 5, 2004
also up in the right hand corner there is a map of the whole place. the small red things are ladders and the big red dots are the things that drop off a bunch of guys. also if the ladders are in the middle of the map you can use the ledge down below the ladder so you wont run into guys and you can also use to get the right and left sides.

did adam and eve have belly buttons
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 4 (1 View)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8517 posts

Jan 7, 2004

,srkss91 wrote:
also up in the right hand corner there is a map of the whole place. the small red things are ladders and the big red dots are the things that drop off a bunch of guys. also if the ladders are in the middle of the map you can use the ledge down below the ladder so you wont run into guys and you can also use to get the right and left sides.

When the red dot is bliking that means its almost there when the red dot is solid it means the are there
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 4 (1 View)
0 Likes