Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Sep 16 2013
By: cyborgWARZONE Splicer 55 posts

kill zone/syphon filter pack

4 replies 197 views Edited Sep 16, 2013

hi there friendly gamers :smileyhappy:

i found this double pack in the store here and it directed me to to this link....http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B000059TMB/ref=nosim/6553221-rg1864-00-20?s=merchant&m=ATVPDK...

this will be my first buy for a ps vita and i wanted to ask you if this will run/play on an australian ps vita??

it says its a psp game pack but i found it in the ps vita store here on this network.

the pack is the kill zone/syphon filter pack  originally for the ps2.

will these games from this pack work on an ausie ps vita??

cheers

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Message 1 of 5 (197 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
55 posts

Re: kill zone/syphon filter pack

[ Edited ]
Sep 16, 2013

Ok why the heck is these psp umd disk games like this in the ps vita store and the ps vita will not play them?

Im about to buy this cuz i trusted sony to have only games that will work on the vita in the vita section but after google around i find that they will not even work on the vita?

please tell me whats up?

why did i find a killzone/syphon filter double pack for psp in the VITA store?

this page, please look..dose this play on the vita?http://us.playstation.com/games/killzone-liberation-and-syphon-filter-logans-shadow-dual-pack-psp.ht...

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Message 2 of 5 (183 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1916 posts

Sep 16, 2013

1. Amazon is not Sony

2. It clearly says "Platform: Sony PSP" not Vita

3. No, of course you cannot use UMDs with a Vita

Message 3 of 5 (171 Views)
PlayStation MVP
3448 posts

Sep 17, 2013

No matter where a physical copy of something in a store is ...

• ONLY PSP games that can be played on a PS Vita are DIgital. They MUST be Digital games.

• UMD games are ONLY for PSP's with a working UMD Drive.

A game that is for PSP on UMD doesn't always have a Digital version, sometimes even if it does though that digital version might not work on the PS Vita. You'll have to research the games on your regions digital store.

Message 4 of 5 (162 Views)
MVP Support
4580 posts

Sep 17, 2013

cyborgWARZONE wrote:

Ok why the heck is these psp umd disk games like this in the ps vita store and the ps vita will not play them?

Im about to buy this cuz i trusted sony to have only games that will work on the vita in the vita section but after google around i find that they will not even work on the vita?

please tell me whats up?

why did i find a killzone/syphon filter double pack for psp in the VITA store?

this page, please look..dose this play on the vita?http://us.playstation.com/games/killzone-liberation-and-syphon-filter-logans-shadow-dual-pack-psp.ht...

That website is not the store.  The store is:
store.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com

That said, there is a big problem with the website since they just marked all PSP games as compatible with the Vita (even if they're UMD only).  The best way to check if it's on the Vita is simply to access the store from the Vita.  Alternately, you can use the PS3 or web store and just check if it says it's compatible with the Vita there.

Message 5 of 5 (160 Views)
0 Likes