Mar 22 2013
By: HSVGTS2008 Monster Hunter 43 posts

god of war ascension chapter 27 bug/crash

2 replies 537 views Edited Mar 22, 2013

im up to the eye of truth chapter at the part where u need to light the closed gate of the furies when i pull the cage that has the the eye of truth inside it and when i summon Orkos so he can hold it for me he doesnt this is the bug 
he keeps posing like hes holding it but he spins back with cage and sadly i can go no where further beyond that point in the game i need help please. I have tried resetting the game and even the ps3 and it still lag even without continuing with the autosave still the same thing i even changed the game disc and brought a new one and still the same the last thing i did is that i started a new profile from the begining and then i got to that point again and sadly still the same please i need your help in that case im cursed that whatever i do wont work my fate is sealed in your hands for a solution 

bug.png

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 3 (537 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7000 posts

Re: god of war ascension chapter 27 bug/crash

Mar 22, 2013

If you haven't already you should make sure you post this in the God of War Ascension section of the forum here:

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/God-of-War-Ascension-General/bd-p/24858

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 3 (534 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
43 posts

Re: god of war ascension chapter 27 bug/crash

Mar 22, 2013

did a while ago and i havent got a solution so i sent an email to just-tank and gypsey and they still havent replied yet 

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 3 (531 Views)
0 Likes