Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Aug 14 2013
By: aodmisery Hekseville Citizen 311 posts

ducktales still hard

4 replies 126 views Edited Aug 14, 2013

ggrrr i keep dying in thos game for issues that should have been fixed, it seems they kept all the bugs in the old game as well, mainly the pogo stick jump sometimes it doesnt work right. i drop down or jump and hit the square button but it like doesnt read it and i get cheap hit.

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 5 (126 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
93 posts

Re: ducktales still hard

Aug 15, 2013

As someone who played and beat the original multiple times my advice would be to get over it. It's a remastered game not an "easier" game.

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 5 (107 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
10901 posts

Aug 15, 2013

Was the original game all that difficult? I don't remember that being the case, at least not when it comes to bugs. There have been at least a couple times of more when I've managed to beat the game. This version looks like it's a remake though rather than a reprint. If it has any glitches I would imagine that they would all originate from the new one rather than the old.

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 5 (101 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
9586 posts

Aug 20, 2013
I died a few times mostly on the platforming levels where you have to use the pogo stick to hop around. Not really hard but you have to time your jumps and hops.
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 5 (65 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
3978 posts

Aug 20, 2013
Well, it is an old game, and it is the type of game where you can make your way to the end boss, lose all of your lives, and have to restart the whole stage over again. But, I've played more difficult games. If you want hard, the weather's nice in Cloudberry Kingdom.
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 5 (62 Views)