Jan 08 2004
By: cashdragoon~ First Son 17 posts

bloodrayne trouble

5 replies 18 views Edited Jan 8, 2004
Hey guys, I was wondering if you could help me with a problem that I am having with Bloodrayne.  There is a point in the game where she gets to the u-boat shipping installation.  She says she needs to eliminate this last guy to get her next elimination list.  On my machine, I see the animation that shows her killing him, but then my game sits on black screen and won't do anything.  I was wondering if anyone else has had this problem, or if its just my playstation 2 console.  If its the console I can take it to a place and have it fixed.  If its not I need to know what to do.

if you can offer any help, respond as quickly as you can.

Thanks much,

Cash Dragoon
Message 1 of 6 (18 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8336 posts

Re: bloodrayne trouble

Jan 8, 2004

,cash dragoon wrote:
Hey guys, I was wondering if you could help me with a problem that I am having with Bloodrayne.  There is a point in the game where she gets to the u-boat shipping installation.  She says she needs to eliminate this last guy to get her next elimination list.  On my machine, I see the animation that shows her killing him, but then my game sits on black screen and won't do anything.  I was wondering if anyone else has had this problem, or if its just my playstation 2 console.  If its the console I can take it to a place and have it fixed.  If its not I need to know what to do.

if you can offer any help, respond as quickly as you can.

Thanks much,

Cash Dragoon

Always make sure if it is the game clean it and then check out the console. And if you cleaned the game it still doesn't work try a different game and if that works it's just might be the game. But always double check and make sure you use stuff that won't mess up the game or the console.
Message 2 of 6 (18 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1391 posts

Jan 8, 2004

Message Edited by Drewx34 on 01-07-2004 07:27 PM

Message 3 of 6 (18 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
17 posts

Jan 8, 2004

Thanks, my game disc is brand new, as is the console.  It works fine on other games, but for some reason it is freezing up on this one.  Have you heard about this problem from anyone else, cause I just noticed that someone else has had a problem with the game freezing up after a cutscene.  they don't say which one it is, but if it's the same one, there might be a bug in the game itself.  If thats the case what should I do?  I Spent about $50 on this game and I would like to finish it.  If I need to send in for another copy or something I need to know.  I did register the game, will that help if I need to get another copy?

many thanks.

Cash Dragoon

Message 4 of 6 (18 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8336 posts

Jan 8, 2004

,cash dragoon wrote:

Thanks, my game disc is brand new, as is the console.  It works fine on other games, but for some reason it is freezing up on this one.  Have you heard about this problem from anyone else, cause I just noticed that someone else has had a problem with the game freezing up after a cutscene.  they don't say which one it is, but if it's the same one, there might be a bug in the game itself.  If thats the case what should I do?  I Spent about $50 on this game and I would like to finish it.  If I need to send in for another copy or something I need to know.  I did register the game, will that help if I need to get another copy?

many thanks.

Cash Dragoon

I don't know anyone else but it might help if you did that..See if you can trade it in and try to play it if the place you got it from will let you.
Message 5 of 6 (18 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Hekseville Citizen
368 posts

Jan 8, 2004
Jak 2 froze out of nowhere for me, but it didn't happen very often. I think the system just overloaded or something.
Message 6 of 6 (18 Views)
0 Likes