Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Jan 26 2004
By: Tazzyboom~ First Son 18 posts

Zipline on Indiana Jones

9 replies 8 views Edited Jan 26, 2004
How do ya use the zipline in Indiana Jones?????????  I've tried and tried and all i end up doing is falling to my death  please oh please help me.
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 10 (8 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7686 posts

Re: Zipline on Indiana Jones

Jan 26, 2004

,Tazzyboom wrote:
How do ya use the zipline in Indiana Jones?????????  I've tried and tried and all i end up doing is falling to my death  please oh please help me.

I haven't played it in a bit & can't remember but doesn't he use the whip? If you see an icon while looking at the zipline, you should be able to use the whip as long as you are close enough and standing directly under it. Hold the x (attack) button, 'til you get across.
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 10 (8 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
18 posts

Jan 26, 2004

ok i will try that but if anyone else out there knows please let me know, it's driving me nuts lol.

Thanks

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 10 (8 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4026 posts

Jan 26, 2004

,Tazzyboom wrote:

Just replied to your other post...  if you're talking about the area after crowning the bull, you need to do other tasks before you use the zip line...  once you've done them the zip line will become available...

here's a walkthrough for ya... http://www.the-spoiler.com/Sinjin/INDY2/emptombwalk.htm

Message Edited by Kath R on 01-26-2004 08:33 AM

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 10 (8 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
18 posts

Jan 26, 2004
I have done all the stuff I need to to get to the zip line. I just dont know how to USE the zip line. Do I need the whip? Do I just jump at it and hope to catch it? Everything I try, I end up falling and dying. Thanks for the link to the walk through, it is a great site.

Thanks
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 10 (8 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4026 posts

Jan 26, 2004

,Tazzyboom wrote:
I have done all the stuff I need to to get to the zip line. I just dont know how to USE the zip line. Do I need the whip? Do I just jump at it and hope to catch it? Everything I try, I end up falling and dying. Thanks for the link to the walk through, it is a great site.

Thanks

No prob... have the whip in hand and you should see a whip symbol when you get to the zipline...  if you don't - you're not in the right spot...  once you get the symbol, you just hit the action button...
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 10 (8 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
18 posts

Jan 26, 2004
ty ty ty I will try that when I get home from work. You guys are the best lol.

Thank you so much.
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 10 (8 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
18 posts

Jan 26, 2004
grrrrrrrrrrrrr  i have tried everything on this stupid zipline and i cannot get it to work.  The only icon i see is the zipline icon.  This is really tickin me off and making me feel like a complete idiot lol.   What in god's name am I doing wrong????????,
Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 10 (8 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7686 posts

Jan 27, 2004

,Tazzyboom wrote:
grrrrrrrrrrrrr  i have tried everything on this stupid zipline and i cannot get it to work.  The only icon i see is the zipline icon.  This is really tickin me off and making me feel like a complete idiot lol.   What in god's name am I doing wrong????????,

Oh my. Well, did you check the walkthrough KathR provided? If the whip doesn't work with the icon, then you might need to find something like a hook to use for the zipline. I can't remember. Did you try pressing and holding the attack button (x) when the icon shows up, with nothing in his hands? Tell me what level you are on and I'll look it up.....
Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 10 (8 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4509 posts

Jan 28, 2004
try the triangle button...i think thats what i pressed to get on it.,

If you are a Christian, put this in your sig!
Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 10 (8 Views)
0 Likes