Aug 18 2013
By: uneek211 First Son 2 posts

Uncharted 3: multiplayer competitive mp- no level limit

3 replies 77 views Edited Aug 18, 2013

I downloaded the no limit level cap but I'm stuck the same level I played at my cousin and got to lv 47 and I liked the game so I got the free to play and bought the no limit so I could level up but I'm stuck 47 and nothing counts I get no money for kills or get to next level or perks what should I do?

Message 1 of 4 (77 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation Moderator
2673 posts

Re: Uncharted 3: multiplayer competitive mp- no level limit

Aug 19, 2013
Message 2 of 4 (54 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2856 posts

Aug 19, 2013

uneek211 wrote:

I downloaded the no limit level cap but I'm stuck the same level I played at my cousin and got to lv 47 and I liked the game so I got the free to play and bought the no limit so I could level up but I'm stuck 47 and nothing counts I get no money for kills or get to next level or perks what should I do?

you should have never bhought the no level cap upgrade, it's overpriced and glitchy, I think your best bet is sending a privita message to Eric-ND, he's the community manager of Naughty Dog, maybe he knows what you can do to make it work, also, if I were you I would ask this in the Uncharted 3 multiplayer section, maybe other uncharted 3 players know what you can do about it...

but my advice is, just buy the game of the year edition, it's very cheap in stores, you can pick it up for 20 dollars, and you have the whole multiplayer, it's downloadable content and the very awesome single player as well, for only 5 dollars more than the no level cap, good luck!

Message 3 of 4 (52 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Aug 19, 2013
Thank you
Message 4 of 4 (46 Views)
0 Likes