Dec 09 1999
By: Raigon~old First Son 9 posts

Spyro Please Help!!

14 replies 3 views Edited Dec 9, 1999
Anyone finished spyro 100% Iv got gnast gnorc but in order to get 100% Iv got to get past tree tops and i cant. How do you get up on the platform where the little red dragon egg stealer is to get the jewles thats the only place i cant get to i got to the one with the dragon but i cant seem to jump high enough to this one can anyone help?? Please!!!
Message 1 of 15 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
50 posts

RE: Spyro Please Help!!

Dec 9, 1999
Are you in Gnasty Gnorc's world? Where are you at? I have finished the game 100% and I don't know where there are trees in Gnasty's World. I might be able to help.
Message 2 of 15 (3 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
9 posts

Dec 9, 1999
No its in the world before that one and its in the tree tops where theres a bunch of turbo ramps and trees you have to go in ect do you know where im talking about??
Message 3 of 15 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
50 posts

Dec 10, 1999
I know where you are at. You have to go to Isaak's dragon pedestal. Save yourself at Isaak's pedestal. From there, go down the Supercharge ramp. Jump at the end, but don't stop Supercharging. From there, go to the right and you need to supercharge up the tree (the starting tree). Supercharge up and follow it through the tunnel. At the end of the tunnel (still Supercharging) jump and go a little to the right again. (You have to clear the jagged posts, or miss them somehow). Supercharge down that ramp and at the end of it, it will launch you to the Red Thief. You have to Supercharge the whole way. If you have the book, it says to start at Lyle's pedestal, but it is actually Isaak's. From Lyle's pedestal, you have to jump off the right of the platform and you will right by Isaak's pedestal. Good Luck. I had to go back and try again. I used about 20 spyro's just to remember how to do it.
Message 4 of 15 (3 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
9 posts

Dec 10, 1999
Thank you so much. I will give it a try! thanks iv been trying to get past this point for 8 months. Hey do you know in haunted towers where you have to turbo out by the pond and go around to the platform by the stairs i was told to jump to the pyramid but wheres that??
Message 5 of 15 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
50 posts

Dec 10, 1999
Other than Supercharging through the doors to get to the place where the five doors are, the only other thing is to Supercharge the same course again, going through the second door on the right, then go immediately to the left and jump (still Supercharging)to the next platform. Supercharge up the ramp (a steel door used to be there & there was a wizard) and jump off the end of that ramp. The next platform is around the side of the wall to the left. (you can't see it until you get in the air and around the wall). I think that's what you're looking for. Let me know, if not I will pull my game out again and look for you.
Message 6 of 15 (3 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
9 posts

Dec 10, 1999
thanks i think thats it i will work on that one. By the way i made it past the tree tops now all i have to do is get that dragon and ill be done. thanks for all your help.
Message 7 of 15 (3 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
9 posts

Dec 11, 1999
ok got another question. Do you have to complete the flight levels too i didnt think you had to complete them to have 100% they are hard do you have any hints or suggestions on how to do them.
Message 8 of 15 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
50 posts

Dec 11, 1999
You do have to complete the flight levels to get 100% of the game. I thought they were hard to, at first, but there is an order that you have to get things in. In Sunny Flight, take out the trains (barrels) first (fly toward the trains as they come at you and fly directly over the tracks). Once you have completed the trains (you should end up near the area that you started), you will fly over the two sets of tracks and there is a tunnel down by the water to the left. Inside the tunnel are the chests. Take out the chests as you fly through the tunnel and try to get the one in the center of the alcove before you take out any of the ones along the sides of the alcove. Once you get the chests, as you go out of the tunnel, take a sharp left. Take out the first six arches as you come to them. Then you go to the planes. It's best to fly toward the planes like you did for the trains. After you get the planes, then get the rest of the arches. The planes are probably the most difficult to get. The chests took me several tries too. If you follow the order, you'll be able to complete the round.
Let me know when you complete it and I'll help you with the next one, which is Night Flight. Good Luck.
Message 9 of 15 (3 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
9 posts

Dec 11, 1999
Thank you. Ill let you know when i finish it. (hopefully).
Message 10 of 15 (3 Views)
0 Likes