Dec 04 1999
By: ticketape~old First Son 1 posts

Shypon Filter Level 1

5 replies 11 views Edited Dec 4, 1999
Well please listen to wat i have to say.
I need help on level 1. I dont know were to go.
If u know how to beat the 1st level please tell me.
Thanx alot
-ticktape
Message 1 of 6 (11 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2254 posts

RE: Shypon Filter Level 1

Dec 5, 1999
i am sutck in the subway after it blew up and cannot get out where are you stuck at
Been here a long time.
Message 2 of 6 (11 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Dec 5, 1999
I'm stuck in your mom's ass. Didn't lubricate it enough
Message 3 of 6 (11 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
135 posts

Dec 5, 1999
The hardest parts of the first level are finding the way down to the second subway, which is a hallway located down one of the subway tunnels, and then after the whole thing blows up..it's been a while since I've played the game, but I remember having to climb over a few subway cars, shooting a guy who comes running out at me on fire, and then slowly making my way across the top of a few more cars. The stage, if I remember right, ends somewhere around there.
Message 4 of 6 (11 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Dec 7, 1999
You have to climb on a crate and pull yourself up to the overhead walkways And the explosives are on the second level of the subway on the tracks. Its dark and you will need flashlight. At the end of the train where you normally die you have to go in at the end of the train facing you.
Message 5 of 6 (11 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
25 posts

Getting out of the subway after it blows up...

Dec 7, 1999
Lian should contact you at the beginning. (1)You need to walk along the ledge until u reach a vest(i believe). (2)Hop down onto the tracks and cross to the other side. (3)Hop up onto middle platform of subway and head left. A guy on fire should come running out. U can either shoot him in the head or back a little until he dies. (4) Continue forward then turn right. You should see a guy behind the column and then another jumps off the subway car. Kill both of them and head to where the guy jumped off the car. U need to hop on top of the car and walk to the other side. Lian should contact u and say u need the C4. Hop down on the other side u will be confronted by 3 baddies. After fragging them, stay on the tracks and use your flash light to find the C4. Return to where the 3 baddies were and hop back on the middle platform. Head left and climb crate at the end of platform. There is a series of climbs you need to perform, the last being a pipe that u need to slide across. Reach the top and walk all the way to the door that's block. You will contact Lian and tell her that the gas is fueling the fires, she tells u to find the gas mains and shut it off. Backtrack a little and turn right to cross to the right platform(ledge) and use the flash light to find the gas mains. After shutting them down head back to the blocked door and use the C4 on it. Then run like hell! Protect the CDBD agent but don't go through the door. You need to go left and climb the subway car. You should have no problem after that.

Brandon
Message 6 of 6 (11 Views)
0 Likes