Jan 17 2004
By: Chrono888~ Wastelander 744 posts

Recommendation...

11 replies 1 views Edited Jan 17, 2004
Can any recommend a really good action/adventure game I could get. I'd rather get an opinion on some games before I jsut go buy one.
Message 1 of 12 (1 View)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6007 posts

Re: Recommendation...

Jan 17, 2004

,Chrono888 wrote:
Can any recommend a really good action/adventure game I could get. I'd rather get an opinion on some games before I jsut go buy one.

• Castlevania LOI
  • Devil May Cry

It might help if you posted what games you have played or own.

Message 2 of 12 (1 View)
0 Likes
Wastelander
744 posts

Jan 17, 2004
You guys want a list of my games?

Dynasty Warriors 4, Dynasty Warriors 4XL, Monster Rancher 3, Final Fantasy X, Final Fantasy X-2, and Tony Hawk Underground.

I've played Devil May Cry before. What is Castlevania like?
Message 3 of 12 (1 View)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4465 posts

Jan 17, 2004
freedom fighters is exceptional.  both ratchet and clanks, both max paynes, both socoms, and many more.,

Uh, something you do when you're fire resistant...

~Del
Message 4 of 12 (1 View)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
26191 posts

Jan 18, 2004

I'm currently playing Beyond Good and Evil and I'm enjoying it immensley. Alot of people think it's a platformer but it's actually a Zelda like adventure with stealth elements incorporated into it. It's seen a price drop so you can get it for $19.99.

Also Prince of Persia is really good. Like someone else said Ratchet and Clank is good. Sly Cooper is excellent. There's quite a few good ones out now.

Message 5 of 12 (1 View)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2285 posts

Jan 18, 2004

,Chrono888 wrote:

metal gear solid 2, prince of persia and at select places you get splinter cell free with purchase, legacy of kain defiance, dead to rights, freedom fighters, jak and daxter, jak 2, kill.switch, lord of the rings the two towers and return of the king, both max paynes, both onimusha, primal, both ratchet and clank, both socom, true crime streets of l.a., zone of the enders, and zone of the enders the second runner
Message 6 of 12 (1 View)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1003 posts

Jan 18, 2004

,rpg king wrote:

,Chrono888 wrote:

metal gear solid 2, prince of persia and at select places you get splinter cell free with purchase, legacy of kain defiance, dead to rights, freedom fighters, jak and daxter, jak 2, kill.switch, lord of the rings the two towers and return of the king, both max paynes, both onimusha, primal, both ratchet and clank, both socom, true crime streets of l.a., zone of the enders, and zone of the enders the second runner

you took my name, IM KING, lol, i messin, gta3 gtavc tcsola meatal gear, basicly all he said, lol
Tha Nemises
Message 7 of 12 (1 View)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1014 posts

Jan 18, 2004
check out "Ratchet and Clank"
"He who does not punish evil commands it to be done."
-Leonardo da Vinci
Message 8 of 12 (1 View)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4026 posts

Jan 18, 2004

,Chrono888 wrote:

Prince of Persia, Primal, Onimusha, Onimusha2, Indiana Jones...
Message 9 of 12 (1 View)
0 Likes
Wastelander
744 posts

Jan 18, 2004
Thanks for your help guys. I'll check those games out and pick one. Beyond Good and Evil sounds like a game I may like. And it's cheap too! haha!
Message 10 of 12 (1 View)
0 Likes