Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Sep 26 2003
By: StressedoutMom~ First Son 6 posts

Ratchet and Clank Help please......

7 replies 20 views Edited Sep 26, 2003

One again, my kids are stuck......Mom to the rescue as always.... but hey, what are Mom for! Right......

Level:

"Planet Orxon - Kroger Refinery"

How do you get in the tunnel with steel plate blocking entrance?

Level:

"Planet Veldin - Kyzil Plateau"

How do you open force field in tunnel?

If anyone know these solutions, it would be greatly appreciated so I do not have to search for HOURS finding it.....lol

StressedOutMom (yeah, the name fits when you have 3- PS2's in the house, and all you are asked to do is search for FAQ's, Cheats, and Codes for games) EEK!
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 8 (20 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6007 posts

Re: Ratchet and Clank Help please......

Sep 26, 2003

,StressedoutMom wrote:

One again, my kids are stuck......Mom to the rescue as always.... but hey, what are Mom for! Right......

Level:

Level:

"Planet Veldin - Kyzil Plateau"

How do you open force field in tunnel?

If anyone know these solutions, it would be greatly appreciated so I do not have to search for HOURS finding it.....lol

If no one post an answer to your question, you might want to check out www.gamefaqs.com and go to the walk-through for this game, or even post this same question on their board too.

I'll cross my fingers and hope someone answers your question.

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 8 (20 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
848 posts

Sep 26, 2003
Yah try www.gamefaqs.com I remember getting behind the gate in the refinery but that was later on and not sure how, I think it was just opened and I can't remember the other location but if it's a forcefield then prob look for either a tower to blow up with the homing missles or something of the sort like that or maybe swinging over the force field if you can't find another way, that's just some guesses.
did you see that....................ho over there that that THAT.......nevermind ;op
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 8 (20 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
6 posts

Sep 26, 2003

Thank you.... I will go look there.. sheesh, what a MOM does.. to make her children happy! LOL

StressedOutMom (yeah, the name fits when you have 3- PS2's in the house, and all you are asked to do is search for FAQ's, Cheats, and Codes for games) EEK!
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 8 (20 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6007 posts

Sep 26, 2003

,StressedoutMom wrote:

Thank you.... I will go look there.. sheesh, what a MOM does.. to make her children happy! LOL

If you love your child, a parent will virtually do anything to make them happy.  As a bonus, they are out of your hair so to speak, too.
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 8 (20 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4041 posts

Sep 26, 2003

Well, if you didnt go to that website yet i can help.

Depending on what steel plate your talking about.

There is a turret that rotates when u walk around it...walk into it and shoot the door

If that is not the right one...go past the steel plate door up and around on the little pieces of land to the next turret thing

On Planet Veldin

To get the force field door open, pull out your taunter, and use it towards the force field, the little frog in there should step on the button letting the force field down.

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 8 (20 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
51 posts

Sep 27, 2003

_________________________________-

You can't get into that tunnel from the steel door side. You need to backtrack to the beginning of the level where there's a field with tons of bombs dropping from the sky. If you stand in the right spot and look up, you'll see an opening in the wall at the top of the field. Shoot a visibomb at the opening and guide it through a series of obstacles until you can blow open that steel door from behind. It will take you several tries so be sure you have plenty of visibombs. Good luck!

JC
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 8 (20 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4041 posts

Sep 27, 2003
oh sorry misread the level..lol
Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 8 (20 Views)
0 Likes