Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Lombax Warrior
111 posts

Re: Primal Help

Jan 11, 2004

Just quickly tap the direction pad. If you hold it down too long it will try to draw energy from Scree, Jen is saying no because she has full energy. I did the same thing when i played it. Just tap it quickly and she should change forms.

GG

Message 11 of 12 (7 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5176 posts

Re: Primal Help

Jan 13, 2004

,TrajikGypsy wrote:
Yeah, so I realize I'm way behind on this game, but I just happened to spot it out of the corrner of my eye on the rack of the local Hollywood video, and rented it. In case you haven't guessed, the game is Primal... I like the story line behind it, but the mechanics are enough to drive me crazy! I don't like how I can only do my fighting moves when I'm in a fight. But the major thing is, I'm totally stuck, and right at the beging of the game itself. For those that have played it, it's the part where you have to break the fragile looking brick wall... What the crap do I use to break the darn thing with? And more importantly, where in the game do I find it?? Any and all help, would be most loved!! Thanks!! 

Gypsy Lennon.

i got stuck on the game a few time all i did was save it and then sleep on it and within a couple of days i went back and figured it out
Message 12 of 12 (7 Views)
0 Likes