Jan 06 2004
By: TrajikGypsy~ First Son 5 posts

Primal Help

11 replies 38 views Edited Jan 6, 2004
Yeah, so I realize I'm way behind on this game, but I just happened to spot it out of the corrner of my eye on the rack of the local Hollywood video, and rented it. In case you haven't guessed, the game is Primal... I like the story line behind it, but the mechanics are enough to drive me crazy! I don't like how I can only do my fighting moves when I'm in a fight. But the major thing is, I'm totally stuck, and right at the beging of the game itself. For those that have played it, it's the part where you have to break the fragile looking brick wall... What the crap do I use to break the darn thing with? And more importantly, where in the game do I find it?? Any and all help, would be most loved!! Thanks!! 

Gypsy Lennon.
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 12 (38 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
316 posts

Re: Primal Help

Jan 6, 2004
If I am not mistaken, this is the part where you have to find a big wheel, pick it up and carry it on top of this incline right before the door, and roll it down so it will smash the door open.,
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 12 (38 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
5 posts

Jan 7, 2004

Found that out. It never fails, I get stuck in a game, I post to a message board, and then I figure it out on my own... Now I'm in the Peer Quarter, and can't find a door that's not locked or blocked... Grrr....  So if any of you could help with this, thanks....

Gypsy Lennon.

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 12 (38 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7686 posts

Jan 7, 2004

,TrajikGypsy wrote:

Found that out. It never fails, I get stuck in a game, I post to a message board, and then I figure it out on my own... Now I'm in the Peer Quarter, and can't find a door that's not locked or blocked... Grrr....  So if any of you could help with this, thanks....

Gypsy Lennon.

Try this link for a walkthrough.........

http://cgi.gamefaqs.com/search/index.asp

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 12 (38 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4026 posts

Jan 7, 2004

Primal was a blast... it took a while for me to get used to using Skree, but I really liked this game...

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 12 (38 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
5 posts

Jan 7, 2004

I went to all those sites, and pretty much everything I read I either know, or figured, I could figure it out. But thanks a whole bunch!! The thing that I'm really craving now is a better map! Like how the heck do I get to the hunting grounds???!!! It seems that the more and more I just aimlessly wander, the more and more I feel like I keep going round about in circles.... any one know??

Thanks yet again!

Gypsy Lennon.

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 12 (38 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
5 posts

Jan 8, 2004

How do I get Jen to shift into her deamon form?? Because I've tried, and she won't do it. And now I can't defeat the 6 to 8 Ferri's that I have to...

Thanks,

Gypsy Lennon.

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 12 (38 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4026 posts

Jan 9, 2004

,TrajikGypsy wrote:

How do I get Jen to shift into her deamon form?? Because I've tried, and she won't do it. And now I can't defeat the 6 to 8 Ferri's that I have to...

Thanks,

Gypsy Lennon.

If I remember, to shift to different forms you push on the D-pad... the first should be to the right... You can find this in the Games section on this site...  go toGame Guide...

http://www.us.playstation.com/games.aspx?id=SCUS-97142

Message Edited by Kath R on 01-09-2004 08:31 AM

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 12 (38 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
111 posts

Jan 9, 2004

www.gamefaqs.com  Looks like you need to find the best walkthrough and print it out.

GG

Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 12 (38 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
5 posts

Jan 10, 2004
I know that, but Jen keeps saying "no"....
Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 12 (38 Views)
0 Likes