Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Feb 03 2013
By: djbackwardss First Son 1 posts

Please put Metal Gear Online 2 onto PSN

2 replies 94 views Edited Feb 3, 2013
Metal gear online from metal gear solid 4 which was closed june 12th 2012. Make it available to buy on psn. It is the best game i have ever played. And numerous amount of people have not heard of it before wish they could play it now. I would love to see it on psn. It would be a great hit and be even more popular i believe if it was put on sale on psn.
Message 1 of 3 (94 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
11176 posts

Re: Please put Metal Gear Online 2 onto PSN

Feb 3, 2013

Metal Gear Online has already had its servers shutdown. It's doubtful that Konami would reopen the game after its time has passed. There were four years in which their online game operated. Whether they'd have to pay money to keep the servers going is a thought as to why they took the game offline in the first place.

Message 2 of 3 (90 Views)
PlayStation MVP
25204 posts

Re: Please put Metal Gear Online 2 onto PSN

Feb 3, 2013

djbackwardss wrote:
Metal gear online from metal gear solid 4 which was closed june 12th 2012. Make it available to buy on psn. It is the best game i have ever played. And numerous amount of people have not heard of it before wish they could play it now. I would love to see it on psn. It would be a great hit and be even more popular i believe if it was put on sale on psn.

Really? It was one of the BIGGEST games of 2008, and they are just now hearing of it? It's a five year old game, it's got to come to an end sooner or later.

Message 3 of 3 (85 Views)
0 Likes