Feb 26 2004
By: Topgun11~ First Son 3 posts

Please Help!! Truly appreciated

3 replies 1 views Edited Feb 26, 2004
HI, I've been playing Jak2 now for approximately 3 weeks on and off. I have just got done with protecting Sig at pumping station. My next mission is to destroy turrets in the sewers. Right after a talk to krew at the saloon I exit and followed the green symbol on the map. When I get to this symbol I can not enter the doors. This is becoming very furstrating!!!! I flew all over the map searching for a way to get in. The funny thing is that when I get closer to these doors I see the bolts switching from side to side but nothing happens. Can you please guide me through this mission. Your kindness is truly appreciated. Thank you
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 4 (1 View)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2060 posts

Re: Please Help!! Truly appreciated

Feb 26, 2004
I never had this problem (the doors always opened for me), but try asking at the Jak II board.
redking
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 4 (1 View)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1503 posts

Feb 26, 2004
defective game disc most likely
Gamercard
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 4 (1 View)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
353 posts

Feb 26, 2004

,Topgun11 wrote:
HI, I've been playing Jak2 now for approximately 3 weeks on and off. I have just got done with protecting Sig at pumping station. My next mission is to destroy turrets in the sewers. Right after a talk to krew at the saloon I exit and followed the green symbol on the map. When I get to this symbol I can not enter the doors. This is becoming very furstrating!!!! I flew all over the map searching for a way to get in. The funny thing is that when I get closer to these doors I see the bolts switching from side to side but nothing happens. Can you please guide me through this mission. Your kindness is truly appreciated. Thank you

Your game save might be corrupted (memory card). If you use cheat codes or products like the action replay or codebreaker or gameshark, this sometimes occurs. Sometimes it just happens on its own. If all else fails, you might have to restart. Hopefully you have another save as a backup.
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 4 (1 View)
0 Likes