Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Aug 18 2013
By: Layneinflames First Son 6 posts

Payday 2 Connection Problems?

2 replies 698 views Edited Aug 18, 2013

Just to ask, is everyone on PS3 having connection issues in Payday 2?  Everytime I try to join an Online server, it says "Connection Failed, Server Full"  or something to that extent.  

In case that is the case, anyone want to play some Payday 2 with me?  PSN:  Layneinflames

Message 1 of 3 (698 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
87 posts

Re: Payday 2 Connection Problems?

Aug 18, 2013

It's a problem for everyone on the PS3 right now, I think.  Your best bet is to quickly hammer games with as many available player slots as possible until you get in.  The other problem is on the other side, with people hosting games.  Ironically, it takes ages for people to actually join the game you host, so a lot of times you'll be relieved to find a game you can enter, only to have the host AFK because the lobby has been sitting empty for an hour.  The only real solution is to friend up with everyone you play with, and invite each other to your lobbies.  I'm EightTrackMind if you see me online.  I'll try to respond if I'm not in the middle of hauling sacks of gold out to the awaiting getaway van :smileywink:

Message 2 of 3 (659 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
6 posts

Re: Payday 2 Connection Problems?

Aug 18, 2013

@EightTrackMind 

Thanks for telling me, dude.  That's a lot of help, thought I had some screwed-up problem with my internet.  Also, thanks for letting me do a heist with ya! 

Message 3 of 3 (630 Views)
0 Likes