Mar 10 2004
By: ArdenBarden Splicer 61 posts

Ninja Gaiden...pleeeez!!!

23 replies 19 views Edited Mar 10, 2004
You know how they say that Ninja Gaiden is an X-Box exclusive? Well, is it going to be an X-Box exclusive the same way that Splinter Cell was? Lets hope so. 'Cos that game rocks!! What big cheeses do i need to direct this question to. I am sure i am not the only one who feels this way. 
Message 1 of 24 (19 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
43 posts

Re: Ninja Gaiden...pleeeez!!!

Mar 10, 2004

,Hot Rocks wrote:
You know how they say that Ninja Gaiden is an X-Box exclusive? Well, is it going to be an X-Box exclusive the same way that Splinter Cell was? Lets hope so. 'Cos that game rocks!! What big cheeses do i need to direct this question to. I am sure i am not the only one who feels this way. 

well i think it is gonna stay as an xbox exclusive not like splinter cell which was "exclusive" for a while but now is on all of em i think ninja gaiden will stay as is
Message 2 of 24 (19 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
12042 posts

Mar 10, 2004

,Hot Rocks wrote:
I already bought an XB last week to play NG and I was going to post this a few minutes ago but figured forget it becasue odds are NO. It's a Tecmo game and I think Tecmo now has an exclusive contract with Microsoft. It is a great game but on the other hand they may ruin it porting it over. I'm def with you in wishing that it was on the PS2 because I feel all great games should be on all consoles but they are exclusives for a reason; so people like me go out and buy a console just for a game/s that are exclusive.

Highest Hit count: 72 & counting!!  

Message Edited by sarges24@hotmail.com on 03-12-2004 11:19 PM

Message 3 of 24 (19 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
61 posts

Mar 10, 2004
Sarges....i hate to say it, but i think you are right. Dammit.,
Message 4 of 24 (19 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
141 posts

Mar 11, 2004
I got Ninja Gaiden, and its great! but i wasted my money on the damn Xbox.
Message 5 of 24 (19 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1657 posts

Mar 11, 2004

,GRINGO0023 wrote:
I got Ninja Gaiden, and its great! but i wasted my money on the damn Xbox.

i havent played it yet but i cant wait to
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Message 6 of 24 (19 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
768 posts

Mar 11, 2004
were u serious? 72? hahaha, i laugh at your puny hit count. i got 111 hits in one room. I almost cried at all the blood pouring out and heads flying everywhere. i forgot the weapons name, but its those 2  things like Kabal from MK3 has. they do serious damage. Never have i seen so much blood in a game.
Message 7 of 24 (19 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2942 posts

Mar 12, 2004
They might. Who knows maybe they will make a deal and it woud be on other systems.,
Message 8 of 24 (19 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
12300 posts

Mar 12, 2004

,Hot Rocks wrote:

nope sorry. splinter cell was always said to be temporary (hence no xbox only stamp on the box) ninja gaiden has the only on xbox stamp. tecmo/team ninja has made their intentions of only supporting xbox very clear.

the game is great though
Message 9 of 24 (19 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
707 posts

Mar 14, 2004
because the team is temco.. its xbox xculsive.,
Message 10 of 24 (19 Views)
0 Likes