Feb 02 2004
By: thedevil~ Lombax Warrior 240 posts

Maximo vs army of Zin review....

2 replies 2 views Edited Feb 2, 2004
Compared to the old Maximo game, the visuals incrised up with Maximo looking more mature, detailed enemies, and distinct levels. There are more graphical effects, which give the production a slick look. A great cimematic improve help to the presentation.,

The audio presentation is great and features a lot of themes that match the levels. The original Maximo had musical themes that closely evoked the old Game tunes, but theres no tunes like that in Maximo vs army of Zin. If that’s a plus or minus for you depends on your preferences. The voice acting is good, although the characters could do something else(they're always doing the same thing, always saying thanks!) and the dialogue could be a bit more fun.,

In the end, I'd give Maximo vs Army of Zin a 9.2/10. Also, it is highly recommended that you check out the first game before tackling the Zin.

Want to ask me questions? mail me. I'll answer to your questions immediatly.

Go Habs Go
Message 1 of 3 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
707 posts

Re: Maximo vs army of Zin review....

Feb 3, 2004

,thedevil wrote:
Compared to the old Maximo game, the visuals incrised up with Maximo looking more mature, detailed enemies, and distinct levels. There are more graphical effects, which give the production a slick look. A great cimematic improve help to the presentation.,

The audio presentation is great and features a lot of themes that match the levels. The original Maximo had musical themes that closely evoked the old Game tunes, but theres no tunes like that in Maximo vs army of Zin. If that’s a plus or minus for you depends on your preferences. The voice acting is good, although the characters could do something else(they're always doing the same thing, always saying thanks!) and the dialogue could be a bit more fun.,

In the end, I'd give Maximo vs Army of Zin a 9.2/10. Also, it is highly recommended that you check out the first game before tackling the Zin.

Want to ask me questions? mail me. I'll answer to your questions immediatly.

its basically the same thing as the first. just the normal perks for a sequel. why waste the money
Message 2 of 3 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
597 posts

Re: Maximo vs army of Zin review....

Feb 3, 2004
i plan on gettin 1 and 2 soon so i hope its a good game
Message 3 of 3 (2 Views)
0 Likes