Jan 22 2004
By: PappaJ~ First Son 4 posts

Manhunt-Stuck in "Doing Time"

4 replies 20 views Edited Jan 22, 2004
This is a fabulous game! The animation and action is nearly lifelike. However, don't know exactly what is required in "Doing Time". I know it has to be in front of the cameras in the hallways but how to do "executions" has me puzzled. Any help?
Message 1 of 5 (20 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
679 posts

Re: Manhunt-Stuck in "Doing Time"

Jan 22, 2004

,PappaJ wrote:
This is a fabulous game! The animation and action is nearly lifelike. However, don't know exactly what is required in "Doing Time". I know it has to be in front of the cameras in the hallways but how to do "executions" has me puzzled. Any help?

k my fellow snuff star!! sneaking up behind them while holding the "x"  or  square button will start your execution meter /aimer going..the longer you hold the more intense and gruesome the execution..(red being best..so far..hehe)you obviously have to be within a certain distance to execute,otherwise you'll just give you position away and have to street brawl to save your butt!! this also affects the "stars" you get after beating level..the time satar is achieved if you beat the level in 10 minutes or under..set your game on "hardcore"(no radar)in order to get the best rating. the object is to obviously to make 5 star snuff films!! with the headset the "director" will tell ya "snuff him"..or something close to that ,but unable to write it here.

im stuck on "white trash" level..finishing it isnt the problem,but getting 5 stars is tuff!! yes you want 5 stars in order to unlock the ingame codes!!  a minimum amount of executions in each level must be obtained,while on others you're gonna have to strret battle just so you can make the time limit.hope this helps....good luck!!

SOCOM:cArLiTo
SOCOM 2:*cArLiTO*
TIGER:cd cArLiTo
thps4:cd cArLiTo
MOH:cd cArLiTo
MADDEN 2004:cd cArLiTo
NBA 2004:cArLiTo
FIGHT NIGHT:cArLiTo
Message 2 of 5 (20 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
90 posts

Jan 23, 2004
do you have to get 5 stars in every level to unlock the in game codes?? and what are the codes??
gtre mj hjsdw vb? i don't think so.
Message 3 of 5 (20 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
679 posts

Jan 23, 2004

,bengoshi99 wrote:
do you have to get 5 stars in every level to unlock the in game codes?? and what are the codes??

yup!! you get art and on the bottom of the art you get 1/2 a code...(takes two 5 star levels to get both 1/2's) and the codes can only be used on levels you beat...(might unlock more levels...hmm?) some of them are pretty cool..different "skins" different modes..(always silent,,all weapons  ect..) you can find a whole list of all codes on your favorite site..good luck!!!
SOCOM:cArLiTo
SOCOM 2:*cArLiTO*
TIGER:cd cArLiTo
thps4:cd cArLiTo
MOH:cd cArLiTo
MADDEN 2004:cd cArLiTo
NBA 2004:cArLiTo
FIGHT NIGHT:cArLiTo
Message 4 of 5 (20 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Splicer