Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Mar 22 2004
By: liquidman~ Monster Hunter 44 posts

Legacy of Kain:Defiance is so great...

4 replies 1 views Edited Mar 22, 2004
I bought "LOKD" three days ago , at first i didn't understood the game but then i started to get it and i love this game so much. Do any of you guys own this game orplay it before???  Let me know what u think about it????  Liquid...
http://photos1.blogger.com/x/blogger2/7793/796203413604292/220/z/225120/gse_multipart54537.jpg
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 5 (1 View)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
12042 posts

Re: Legacy of Kain:Defiance is so great...

Mar 22, 2004
,liquidman wrote:
I bought "LOKD" three days ago , at first i didn't understood the game but then i started to get it and i love this game so much. Do any of you guys own this game orplay it before???  Let me know what u think about it????  Liquid...
Please don't use gray colors, some of have a dark skin and can't reaad it without highlighting it. Anyway it's definitly the best in the series since the original Bloood Omen on the PS. To fully understand hte story you have to play Legacy of Kain: Blood Omen, Soul Reaver (both on the PS), Soul Reaver 2, Blood Omen 2 and then Defiance. It's a great game but they missed alot of glitches; next time i hope they make it as close to flawless as they can.   
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 5 (1 View)
0 Likes
Survivor
2942 posts

Mar 23, 2004
Its a great game to play. I liked playing it.,
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 5 (1 View)
0 Likes
Splicer
58 posts

Mar 24, 2004

You could explain me how Kain returned five centuries in the past.

Because the final of SR2 Raziel were in the stronghold together with Kain.

And Defiance starts with Kain in the stronghold,but five centuries ago

And Raziel starts in the spirit world talking to Elder god

Almost in the final, Elder god sent Kain to the future to meet Raziel

By the way,there is an opportunity for a new sequence if Kain wake the sarafans warriors and Raziel too,and we can see Raziel in his vampiric-human form and how he server Kain the relationship between raziel and the others sarafans

Message Edited by michaelscorrea on 03-23-2004 09:34 PM

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 5 (1 View)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3234 posts

Mar 24, 2004

I breif story. 

The pillers of Nosgoth belonged to the vampires but they decided that they should be given to the humans.  9 of the pillers represent each of the humans who were part of the cirlcle of 9.  The pilers were death life Balance etc.  Voradore decided that he didn't want the humans to have them and so plunged them into decay.  Voradore was sired by the first vampire Yanos Aldren, Yanos is the last of his kind the winged angelic kind called the Hilden.  Anyway Voradore killed Ariel the balance guardian and her lover nupraptor who was the person to keep things in line but he was distressed and thus it affected the rest of them.  Kain was then sent to the pillers in order to restore balance because he was somehow related to Ariel but he too was murdered but got his revenge by becoming a vampire.  In order restore the balance he had to be sacrificed but in the end of his journy he decided not to and plunged nosgoth into darkness. 

Then he sired many of his clan and began a war against the Seriphan who were lethal to vampires but he lost against the Seriphan leader and had his soul reaver taken from him.

Blood Omen 2 starts.  Kain then has to get back his sword and destroy the seriphan in which he does in the end.  This takes place 500 years after Blood Omen.  Then Kain heard that the generals of the Seriphan were killed by a demon and to really get to the seriphan he resurected them all inclueding Raziel.  The Vampires overtime enter a state of change where they are given a gift Kain was meant to be the first but for somehow over a millenium of serving kain it was Raziel who had that gift and due to a jeolouse whim kain cast Raziel into the abyss he ripped of his wings but little did Kain know the reason why he was given wings was because it was the natural growth of the hilden.  Raziels gift was not given to him yet and kain took it away before raziel had his chance due to this misunderstanding.  Then His Vampire race his brothers had their gifts overcoming one element that was lethal to viampires water etc.

Then Raziel was resurected again by the Elder God to destroy Kain because the Elder wants balance and with Kain gone Nosgoth Will be restored.  Soul Reaver beigins.  Raziel was something new and even though Raziel can never be killed he is tied down to the Elder meaning that when he has killed kain then e will be trapped forever with the elder because thee is nothing else for raziel to do.  So Raziel through time and space searches for Kain.

Raziel is immeadialty transported to a time before kain was even turned into a vampire but seraching for the Kain of the future who was a vampire are ya with me.  Then Raziel was tranported into the future just after Kain corrputed the pillers.  Then Raziel after that was tranpoted to the time in the era of Yanos Aldren and when his former self was then a Seriphan General. So there were two Raziels one was a demon and the other was the General who led the slaughter of Yanos.  They took his heart and hid it this heart as it was going to be used for Kains Rebirth.  Now raziel goes off to get it back and kills all his former freinds inclueding himself who turns out to be the demon that Kain had heard of.  Then Kain and Raziel have to fight one to kill and restore Nosgoth and the other to damn.  But as the Soul Reaver plunged into Raziel Kain then does something that as he said flips the coin onto its edge.  Raziel was meant to die but Kain Saved him because Raziel was so weak after that he returned to his master where he failed to kill Kain and now there was no use for Raziel and is no trapped with the elder for eternity.

The Spirit realm moves faster than the physical so because of this Raziel took an almost eternity before he escapes again.  Kain is therefore left in the past and Raziel is now in the future in the spirit realm.  Defiance then starts.  Raziel emerges at the time of Kains Rebirth and Nosgoths Destruction while Kain remains in the past at the time when Yanos was killed for his heart of darkness.

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 5 (1 View)
0 Likes