Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Sep 16 2012
By: KillerKeith604 First Son 4 posts

Help! TransFormers: Fall Of Cybertron

6 replies 407 views Edited Sep 16, 2012

Hi there ,, just a quick question on what the deal is with the DLC for this game.I purchased & downloaded/installed the first pack ( not the dinobot pack) & cannot figure out for the life of me on how to access it. I believe there are new weapoons & charcters. I have only played 1-3 online matches being that I'm very busy.Any HONEST help or suggesttions would be much appreciated. thank-you!

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 7 (407 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Re: Help! TransFormers: Fall Of Cybertron

Sep 19, 2012

All I am asking is how do I access the DLC in game for online  ....? Do I have to be a certain rank?

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 7 (396 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
11060 posts

Sep 19, 2012

When you're logged into the game are there tabs of any kind to switch to? Maybe different screens? Add-on content can sometimes be accessed through the main menu or elsewhere (in say multiplayer menus) depending on where you look. If you're still having trouble finding it I would call up the company for technical support.

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 7 (393 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Sep 19, 2012
Ok,thanks I'll give it a shot!
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 7 (391 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
905 posts

Nov 29, 2012

DLC packs are generally only available for multiplayer games.  Not campaign, and not escalation.  To access them, go to the area that says to customize your character of whichever class you want to look at.  Once opened, scroll to the right, where you can choose heads, chests etc.  If you go to the bottom it says Armor Set.  You should find some of your downloads in each class.

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 7 (321 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
762 posts

Dec 5, 2012

its in the customize menus for your transformer

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 7 (296 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Mar 13, 2013

I am having a similar problem.  I purchased the Dinobot Destructor Pack and downloaded/installed it.

Now I can see the the new characters under Armor Set marked with "NEW" but there is also a lock indicating that they are locked.  If I press "X" it says "Continue to Playstation Store?".  If I press "Yes/Continue" then it says "There are no items that you can purchase at this time."

But I guess the main point is why are the new characters still locked if I have already downloaded/installed the add-on pack?  What am I missing?

Would be very grateful for assistance.

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 7 (197 Views)
0 Likes